The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 1997 TB Mare - Needs Home By August 1 - Sound/Easy Keeper/Quiet to Ride

Sara is a 1997 TB Mare, Bay, 15.2 hh. She is well broke to ride, works well w/t/c and is currently jumping 2". She is quiet and easy to handle on the ground and under saddle. Would be a nice pleasure horse, trail horse, companion horse that could occasionally be ridden, lower level eventer, etc. She is UTD on coggins/shots, etc. Stands for vet/farrier, thrives living outside with little/no hay or grain, goes well barefoot. Gets along well with other horses & cows.

Unfortunately, we have been trying to sell her all summer and at this point I just need to give her to a good home by August 1. She is really a great mare, I am unfortunately unable to keep her due to a family relocation across the country.

Please contact me for more info/photos or to come see her.

Thanks,

Hayley
    hgolek@asu.edu

Hayley, are you still looking for a home for this mare? Is she in the Chicago area?

Shoot she sounds great for what we need but we're in GA... Congrats to whoever is lucky enough to be close enough to snap her up.

Default Might be interested

I may be interested in her. I just moved to MO 2 yrs. ago from Chicago. I used to train at DayBreak in Libertyville. Would she be soutible as a lesson horse? She would only get ridden once a day, 3 X's a week if that. I have a beautiful Farm in central MO. My only issue would be trailering.
    (]~~[) Amy (]~~[)

* I hope I never get too old to ride, despite the injuries and pain, because I cannot imagine not doing the thing I most enjoy in my life.*

You have a PM.
    Athletic Horses. Educated Riders.
    www.Ride-With-Confidence.com