The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

i tell you what ambrey- your just donkeying around on said neddy and yur trinaer is just taking your money
    in comparison to you

there is a cother not to far away posting in another section on this board she is a beginner
    hasnt ridden for as long as you has her own pony used to have a few problems and difficulties
    still has some small issues but on advvice of a few other cothers including me
    has changed barns changed her way of doing things and where she was scared to canter and got it a wrong a few months ago

has listened, and is now cantering and schooling her pony on her own and has continuely improving
    each time she posts
    and you can see that improvement from when she 1st got her pony a few months ago
    and do you know what i am proud of her, even though she still has a lot to learn
    and her seat isnt quite right yet- she improved hugely but the difference between her and you is she listens to advice given
    and shes a lot younger than you are-
    and she also had problems with her pony in the begining
    now the wise ones on here will know of whom i am talking about -

my point is you not listening. you canmake up as many excuses as you like they dont wash with me when you are continuely making the same mistakes and your so called trianer cant see and hasnr rectified them your horse i feel sorry for becuase above all this hes trying so hard to please you and you cant see it

give forsake give with your hands and sit down in your saddle and use your arse
    Last edited by goeslikestink; Jul. 28, 2008 at 02:58 AM.

Man, Ambrey. Are you bipolar?? Because you sure act like it. One of the problems with being bipolar is the subject's inabilty to be objective or have self-insight. The way you are able to roll out from under any question about yourself which might ask you to take responsibility for what you just said or for something you did is remarkably bipolar.
    Airborne? Oh. Yes, he can take a joke. Once. After that, the joke's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Dang, I'm going to have to start reading the no paragraph, no punctuation , phonics-based no spell-check posts. Evidently, I've missed some dandies. arabhorse2, I think I love you.
    Me too Sparky. I gave up reading them ages ago, I am obviously missing something.

Thank you so much A2 for your post!

Thanks, y'all.

I'm just wondering why Counselor hasn't presented her opposing argument.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.

Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    Thanks, y'all.

I'm just wondering why Counselor hasn't presented her opposing argument.

What exactly got up your butt to make you jump on C&C? And that would be grammer and spelling ARE--not is.

Grammar and spelling ARE what? Optional?

Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    Now you DO sound like the lawyer you keep claiming to be ad nauseum.

I've read your posts. Nowhere did you say, "Well, you COULD do this, but I wouldn't advise it." So in that context, yes, you're saying that this is something that's acceptable as long as you don't get caught.

You're also being hypocritical if you tell people how they can try to get away with murder, but then claim that YOU'RE too saintly and truthful to ever try anything like that, and you weren't really advising them to do it.

Your posts tend to be rambling, and you do appear to have a certain bloodlust for some reason. So if I misconstrued anything you said, it's because you lack certain communication skills. I'm not surprised, since most lawyers don't do their own writing or research; they leave that up to their law clerks.

You also appear to have the right ego for a lawyer, since it seems apparent by your response to me, that everyone else is stupid if they don't read your mind and what you MEANT, as opposed to what you said.

So tell me, why are you a retired prosecutor and not still active? You seem to want to throw that out there at every opportunity for some reason, as if the rest of us might forget it if you don't remind us every other thread.

If you really are or were a lawyer, and didn't just sit around in a dark room overdosing on CSI and Law and Order, you need to tone down the appearance that you're a whacknut. No sane lawmaker would give advice to a layperson about how to kill someone else. Nor seem to take joy in the idea of inflicting pain and suffering on another human being.

I happen to be extremely close friends with a police detective and several other officers, and have been for the last 15 years. Yes, cops do sit around and talk about such things, but they don't go on an international BB and tell people about how to make them happen, nor do the majority of them actually try those things.

I'm an accountant. I've discussed embezzlement with other accountants, and we've run scenarios by each other concerning how to steal money. It's our job to think about it, because we're supposed to be trying to stop it. Yes, we make macabre jokes about it and how to get away with the perfect heist, but I've never once come on here and told people HOW to do it, even with a caveat not to attempt it. You just don't DO something like that if you're a responsible, reasonably sane adult who can understand consequences.

Your spelling is atrocious, as are your punctuation and grammar. Your arguments don't appear to be well thought out, and you seem to lack the ability to get across what you mean, as opposed to what you're saying. I can only hope that your courtroom oral skills were better than your written ones. Or did those contribute to why you're no longer a practicing ADA?

In this lovely unprovoked attack it originally said is--not are. Its been edited.

This is a horse BB. This nasty unproved attack is not related to horses. Those of you that are applauding it seem to be taking joy at inflicting pain on another human being. Huh. Thats ironic.

Good call arabhorse2!

equinelaw, did you read C&C's rather gleeful post in the stolen tack thread about how to kill someone, cover it up, and then lie to the police about it? It was a little...offputting, to put it mildly. In addition, C&C frequently touts her experience as a "former prosecutor" and then proceeds to give the sort of advice that could get someone who followed it into legal trouble. AH2 may have gone a teensy bit over the top in her post, but I can certainly see where she's coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by equinelaw View Post
    In this lovely unprovoked attack it originally said is--not are. Its been edited.

This is a horse BB. This nasty unproved attack is not related to horses. Those of you that are applauding it seem to be taking joy at inflicting pain on another human being. Huh. Thats ironic.
    I am not sure how it is anymore not horse related than C&C telling people how to kill someone and plant evidence on them.

At least A2's post will not get anyone arrested and put in jail.

Thanks Loshad, I was going to try to quote some posts to explain to Equinelaw but I think you summed it up nicely for all of us.

Yes, I did see that post. I also saw lots of other people suggesting buying a gun and using it. They did this even though OP siad she did not want to shoot anyone.

What suprises me is that a2 seems to be stalking C&C from thread to thread now being. . well. .mean. From the other thread to this thread to even the goose thread.

I do not remember C&C being mean to anyone for any reason. I am not sure that the stalking from thread to thread is about keeping people from taking C&Cs story as advice on how to kill someone. If that were the case, surely it should be reported to the Mods or even someone more important?

C&C is a former DA. She tells some stories about that. That does not really warrent such personal attacks as calling her a liar and making fun of her here. There are places for that where she will not read it.

She is actually a very nice person who has worked her ass off helping another COTH poster with a legal problem for the last month. She does this for hours a day and gets nothing out of it but headaches. She is retired and has donemore to help people in her life then most of us. Including filing lawsuits that made it illegal to discriminate against women in the workplace when most of us were not even born yet.

There is a big jump from telling stories about your days inthe crimimal law system to advocating murder. And its not like she was advocating harming a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by equinelaw View Post

Um, that's ironic, since you seemed to do the same earlier. Seems to me that this whole thread has been about random attacks, and A2 and friends just jumped on the wagon, only pointed the wagon in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrey View Post

I'm super weak and things aren't going that great for me right now riding-wise. I'm OK with that, and if anyone has advice on how to keep my %*&( arms from tensing up and my $%&# legs from moving around I'd love to hear it
    Try the Centered Riding books by Sally Swift. There are some great visualizations in there and exercises you can even work on at home in your own living room.

Another resource I love is Jane Savoie's Riding In Your Mind's Eye videos. You can find them here http://www.janesavoie.com/shop/dvds_cds.htm or through some of the tack catalogs. They are excellent for helping you to learn how to practice correct riding and eliminate incorrect.

If you subscribe to the John Lyons magazine, there are many good articles on dealing with certain issues, gaining confidence, step-by-step for many different problems, etc.

By the way - if "A2" is referring to me - believe me, I have nothing to do with the manure pile people. I don't read there, and I don't read many of their posts here. All I said is that you're heading for a huge legal nightmare if something happens to a child that belongs to someone else. That's why I'm extremely careful about who rides my horses and what horse they ride. Even a well trained/quiet horse can have a spazz out moment and it would be my luck it would be while somebody's kid is on board. Ugh, no thanks! Kids are something you just don't mess with because if you get a kid injured or killed on your horse (collective you - not you personally), there will be extreme consequences to pay.

Right, This thread is about you and they should continue to attack you. Its got to be all about you becuase its your thread.

Its just seemed that people got bored of attacking you and had to expand their horizons to attack someone esle. Now that you have posted maybe the thread can get back on track to you and all your problems again?

Nobody should be attacking anyone, and this thread has continued to be alternatively not horse-related, overly personal in nature, etc., so it's time to put it to bed.

Thanks,
    Mod 1

Quote Originally Posted by Auventera Two View Post

By the way - if "A2" is referring to me -
    Sorry, that is my fault. I am referring to Arabhorse2. Sorry for the confusion.