The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 107
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb. 8, 2004
    Location
    Rolling hills of Virginny
    Posts
    5,961

    Default

    Reynard Ridge is famous. She wrote a book, and from all accounts it's doing very well with the horsey set.

    I however, am merely a legend in my own mind.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul. 13, 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    I was on 2 episodes of Nash Bridges, does that make me famous .......


    :hides head in shame as nobody even knows what that show was:



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb. 8, 2004
    Location
    Rolling hills of Virginny
    Posts
    5,961

    Default

    I remember Nash Bridges. Don Johnson, right? Not that I ever watched much of it, but I do remember it. So yeah, I guess you're a little famous.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.



  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul. 13, 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    I remember Nash Bridges. Don Johnson, right? Not that I ever watched much of it, but I do remember it. So yeah, I guess you're a little famous.
    YEAH I'M FAMOUS!!!!



  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan. 14, 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    4,024

    Default

    My dog was in a movie. I was credited as his trainer. That makes me famous, right?



  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb. 15, 2007
    Location
    often between a rock and hard place in Ky
    Posts
    4,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amwrider View Post
    I am fameous, thanks to the stick-art thread I have the most fameous tattongas in all of horsedom.
    Your are a BNT People want to sent their kids from Africa just to train with you.

    If I give my patients enough Morphine they tell me I look like Giselle.. does that count???
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!



  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul. 13, 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eponacowgirl View Post
    My dog was in a movie. I was credited as his trainer. That makes me famous, right?
    If my stint on Nash Bridges makes me a little famous, then perhaps that would qualify you as marginably famous.......



  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr. 27, 2007
    Location
    zone 6
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjrtango93 View Post
    I was on 2 episodes of Nash Bridges, does that make me famous .......


    :hides head in shame as nobody even knows what that show was:

    I'm jealous! and wish I could be that famous!!!!!

    Which episodes??? I watched it ALL THE TIME...even reruns!



  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb. 6, 2003
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    24,535

    Default

    Okay...I'm famous.
    I'm the love-child of Marilyn Manson and Marilyn Monroe.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte



  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct. 18, 2000
    Posts
    22,441

    Default

    Dadgone it....

    Nuclur....

    Nulculur....

    Nuclur....

    Nucuclur...


    I can't get it... I give up.



    I'm really Dan Quayle and I can prove it.

    Potatoe



    Hey - I'm going to be profiled in a book coming out on "green" horsekeeping, and my niece and I are going to be on a tv show about hunting with basset hounds.



  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec. 22, 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    15,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Swan View Post



    Hey - I'm going to be profiled in a book coming out on "green" horsekeeping, and my niece and I are going to be on a tv show about hunting with basset hounds.
    You can control a pack of basset hounds?!?

    You should be famous just for that!



  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul. 13, 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellidahorsegirl View Post
    I'm jealous! and wish I could be that famous!!!!!

    Which episodes??? I watched it ALL THE TIME...even reruns!
    You remember the whole Woody the racehorse string????? "Woody" aka Chance was from our barn, as was all the horses galloping on the track, and all the horses in the barn scenes at Golden Gate Fields. The real racehorses were too unpredictable and not actor friendly. You can see me driving the trailer, leading the horses in the stable, holding the stud (which by the way was not a TB stallion but in fact a QH gelding, and the mare he was going to breed was a 14.1, QH gelding with a strategically placed leg), and doing some of the galloping (the gray horse was mine, he was actually race bred appy/arab, and the black horse on the hot walker was my 4 year old). It was entertaining to say the least. Met Cheech (he wanted to buy my 4 year old), Chong was there, Don Johnson almost killed me with a golf cart, and his partner from Miami Vice was in an episode. Its amazing how un horse savy production crews can be!



  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun. 24, 2005
    Location
    Lorena, Texas
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    I'm going to be on Animal Planet Sunday night.

    (And no, I'm not going to tell you which show ... you have to watch and guess!)

    And I've been on RFD-TV, for however much that counts. And o Dateline (in B roll) years ago. So I've had my 15+ minutes of fame and shall now fade away into anonymity .... *fading*....
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

    Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com



  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov. 23, 1999
    Location
    South Coast Plaza
    Posts
    20,461

    Default

    Meh. Been a celebrity for years. Highly overrated.
    EDDIE WOULD GO



  15. #35
    Join Date
    Oct. 14, 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandprixjump View Post
    Better than claiming Al Gore, NOBama, or ANY clinton
    Two thumbs up!!!!!



  16. #36
    Join Date
    Mar. 24, 2008
    Posts
    188

    Default

    My horse is famous in the "horse world". I by no means am but BNT and horse have made quite a name.



  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun. 17, 2002
    Location
    Go Bucks!
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    I remember Nash Bridges. Don Johnson, right? Not that I ever watched much of it, but I do remember it. So yeah, I guess you're a little famous.
    I have to admit, I watched the show from series beginning to end and enjoyed every minute it of.



  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jan. 14, 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    4,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjrtango93 View Post
    If my stint on Nash Bridges makes me a little famous, then perhaps that would qualify you as marginably famous.......
    I can handle marginally famous.

    My brother is WAY famous. (In the state of Illinois with anyone under the age of 20. Anyone fall in that category? He's a Bucket Boy. Anyone?)



  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun. 17, 2002
    Location
    Go Bucks!
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjrtango93 View Post
    You remember the whole Woody the racehorse string????? "Woody" aka Chance was from our barn, as was all the horses galloping on the track, and all the horses in the barn scenes at Golden Gate Fields. The real racehorses were too unpredictable and not actor friendly. You can see me driving the trailer, leading the horses in the stable, holding the stud (which by the way was not a TB stallion but in fact a QH gelding, and the mare he was going to breed was a 14.1, QH gelding with a strategically placed leg), and doing some of the galloping (the gray horse was mine, he was actually race bred appy/arab, and the black horse on the hot walker was my 4 year old). It was entertaining to say the least. Met Cheech (he wanted to buy my 4 year old), Chong was there, Don Johnson almost killed me with a golf cart, and his partner from Miami Vice was in an episode. Its amazing how un horse savy production crews can be!
    I so remember those episodes! I remember thinking that none of the horses even closely resembled a well bred TB racehorse! haha



  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jul. 13, 2006
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chawley View Post
    I so remember those episodes! I remember thinking that none of the horses even closely resembled a well bred TB racehorse! haha
    Well we did have 2 TB's with us. The black horse on the hot walker was my OTTB and was 4, he had been off the track for about 8 months. He was the only horse we could get near the hot walker. Also the black horse in the breezing scene was my friend on her horse Que. He also was a OTTB from the Mexican track but during filming was around 16 years old or so. Gotta love the cheezy breeding scene with Chance and Drew in the saddling paddock with smoke effects and dim lighting. We seriously thought they were going to try to make gay horsie porn for a couple minutes.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec. 8, 2009, 02:54 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: Oct. 31, 2009, 06:06 AM
  3. The pony thread got me thinking
    By rabicon in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sep. 15, 2009, 05:00 PM
  4. Celeb riding kids in People magazine
    By vacation1 in forum Off Course
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Sep. 11, 2009, 02:57 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Dec. 31, 2008, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness