The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Brilliant. I guess the younger generation isn't always smarter about computers.

Ponies_r_cute, since you are here - do you care to elaborate on why you treat your animals the way you do?

Default stupid idiot

Pfft, sketcher - don't even bother asking. The girl's too stupid to be able to even formulate an answer.

But she's really, really good with emoticons. Not so good with animals.

Didn't even get the courtesy of a reply from Canadian Horse Journal.
    Perhaps they thought I was the freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponies_R_Cute View Post
    Wuts FOHTD
    Kind of wierd though. When the barefoot guy got stepped on, the camera man focuses on his foot rather than seeking help and same thing when the girl fell off and got stepped on-instead of rushing to help, they just zoom in and keep filming . I guess it is like that youtube video of those girls in FL I think ganging up and punching that one girl. Well at least the pony got his revenge-although not sure what they did to the pony after the camera was turned off:

Hmmmm, verrrrrrrry interesting.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

The idiot filming is now replying/commenting on this re-post of the video from a fugly reader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKXgM5H9X8
    http://www.blackberryhill.webs.com/

Sometimes you have to put your foot down to get a leg up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponies_R_Cute View Post
    Wuts FOHTD
    The timing looks rather suspicious. She replied yesterday on Youtube and this shows up on COTH yesterday.. Hmm I wonder if someone local saw all this and asked them about it and so now they are trying to defend themselves.....

Sorry excuses for skin bags if you ask me

I pray they are never allowed to have animals or children after the authorities are done with them - they are disgusting rotting bits of trash
    "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there"

Wow! Things sure have picked up again in this story.
    CRAYOLA Posse: PLUM

Default she'll be a breeder

It's obvious by her conformation and lack of intelligence that this stupid girl comes from subpar human stock, so most likely she'll be a breeder and pop out a bunch of subpar kids by different guys. The cycle will continue.

Someone please tell me the mods are on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinadreamin' View Post
    It's obvious by her conformation and lack of intelligence that this stupid girl comes from subpar human stock, so most likely she'll be a breeder and pop out a bunch of subpar kids by different guys. The cycle will continue.
    Maybe not. They all seem like prime Darwin Award candidates. One well placed kick from smart pony and viola!

Well, let's hope the mods are on it. They're probably (the horrible children, I mean, not the mods) getting a kick out of these descriptions. People like that enjoy upsetting others.

How does one contact a Moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinadreamin' View Post

Someone please tell me the mods are on this.
    Sub par is too kind! Rotund, short legged, buck toothed, long back, bad tempered - yuck! It'll have to be a bunch of different guys because once they get past the open legs they'll see the evil beast that owns them. Of course family services will be caring for the deformed abused spawn. I'll bet they are on the tax rolls now collecting handouts at every turn. DISGUSTING!
    "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there"

Regardless of our personal feelings, we can't reveal or pass along personal information (ie. IP addresses/locations) of users. If we were contacted by the authorities re: an abuse investigation, however, it would likely be a different story...

Thanks,
    Mod 1

So! The animals in question look fat and have no great open wounds, etc., so little chance of getting up an abuse accusation that would stick.

The best thing to do is to refuse to acknowledge these cretins in the future. No attention/no payoff for the crappy behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by wingedmare View Post
    I think I am going to pull these videos up and forward them to Fox news and see what comes of it. This seems like somthing they would latch onto and try find out more about.
    Careful what you wish for....Fox will probably think she is a genius and hire her.....

As I watched these videos, the scariest thought that came to my mind is that the current wave of TV reality shows that thrive on shock value would eat this stuff up...and call it entertainment....
    Crayola Posse: Mulberry

Jeta, I fear that you are probably right.