The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

If they WERE in Wyoming -- I'd run up there and grab that pony - and the cat. Poor cat!

The downside of that is, the little monsters would probably get more animals to torture.

This was just posted on FHOTD
    " LegendsLiveOn said...
    Found out where it is. It's Half Moon Lake in Alberta, in a neighbourhood called Sherwood Park. I can also find her school, in case any of you would like to put a leg up on the Bitchslap Tour '08 at a school full of retards."

July 11, 2008 2:34 PM
    CRAYOLA Posse: PLUM

I hope that the media is alerted to this and that those kids have to answer to these videos.

I did some stupid shit when I was a kid, but animal abuse...that's so far beyond stupid childhood decisions. What I see in the videos hints at something much, much darker happening here If they think this is funny and harmless enough to post on youtube, what are they doing that's NOT "funny" enough to post?

You're so right Simke. It's one thing to lack insight into your behavior, but it's pretty ominous when said behavior is finding humor and pride in tormenting an innocent animal.

I hope she broke her arm and that the pony ran for its life If they are 20 and 26 then they have to be mentally unstable to do such things (thats a nice way of putting it )
    Horses aren't our whole life, but makes our life whole

Alberta as in Canada? Sherwood Park is just outside of Edmonton. Anyone in that area willing to contact the RC's? I can't watch the video so I'm just taking everyones' word at how horrible it is.

Go get 'em COTH bloodhounds!!!
    Visit my farm at www.hiddenrockfarm.com

Are there any Canadians here who can contact authorities?

Unfortunately I don't think the amount of abuse shown would get recognition as abuse by most authorities. ): Though I definitely agree it's disturbing and abusive, the animals are fat and healthy and I can see authorities leaving it at a slap on the wrist at most. I did flag all the videos and hope YouTube removes them, at least... I think those kids are pretty morally deficient and hope they get a wake-up call of some sort. Preferably with that cute little pony inflicting some damage on their reproductive organs.

Those videos made me ill and I hope COTH can work its magic and solve this mystery/save that poor little pony!
    Founding Member of "I Kept 'Off Topic Day!' Open"

Somebody know how to contact PETA?

Quote Originally Posted by hundredacres View Post
    Somebody know how to contact PETA?
    oooo... i don't know about that one...

whomever owns the property and pony needs to put the smack down!! Seriously , if i was the owner and saw that video I would be *itch slapping someone and then kicking them off my property for life... even if they were my son/daughter!!

I almost hate to ask, but I have dial-up internet over here and can't view videos. What are they doing to this poor pony? Although I'm not sure I want to know...

I think FHOTD is on there way to trakcing the little shits. Althought we might see it as abusive I doubt the aspca would.

Putting the cat in a rat cage is obviously too idiotic,I dont understand where people get the idea that cats can live in small cages. I have a feeling they like to feed him to the dog. That is something they could take them on for sure though.

Angry OMG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeapril View Post
    Has anybody else seen that video of the poor pony being abused on YouTube that Fugly posted a link to today? Any ideas how we could figure out who posted that and turn them into animal control? It is horrible!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Horsesrlife822876
    I hope the BITCH broke her arm.. The is the most sinister thing I have seen, I was cheering when the pony got loose. I was hoping for a kick in the HEAD. That sick little weasel with the wacko laugh taping. Where are the adults! That stuff is a sad display of some young people today!
    I have not read another single post just watched the video.. Someone should find out who they are!

"you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

What a waste of a human---- People like that don't have any right owning animals. I wish someone would put that bit in that kids mouth and whip on him for a while. Totally sick.

Default tracking down pony abuser

Putting the cat in a rat cage is obviously too idiotic,I dont understand where people get the idea that cats can live in small cages.
    Those small petstore "rodent" cages are way too small for rats or guinea pigs, much less cats. I couldn't look at the cat video, just couldn't do it.

I noticed she has a few subscribers. I don't know much about youtube, but would looking into her subscribers give any clue to where she lives? Perhaps one of them has a comment from the past regarding a location.

Am I a bad person for being disappointed that when the camera-jerk got to the b!tch at the end, she wasn't gushing blood from a smashed skull?
    Cowboy--the gentleman & Go Baby Go--the pony with attitude!!

Crayola posse---Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMagoo View Post
    oooo... i don't know about that one...

I contacted PETA, ASPCA, STOPANIMALABUSE.org, and Ellen Degeneres...lol....can't think of who else.

Quote Originally Posted by flying horse 72 View Post
    Am I a bad person for being disappointed that when the camera-jerk got to the b!tch at the end, she wasn't gushing blood from a smashed skull?
    No.