The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Smile 2 morgan geldings looking for homes central ky-Home Pending!

These boys have been with me for 3 years up until January their owner had been paying board. He lives in Ct and I'm in Ky and he finally decided to give them to me. I am a walking horse person and honestly these guys are not being used here. They had been abused in the past but have made great strides. The older horse Thunder is aprox 8 yoa has been very green broke. He is skittish unless he gets to know you. I think he would be best used as a companion horse. His major vice is trailer loading it takes quite a bit to get him loaded and he is not fond of farriers.(I think both are due to his past) His son Five is aprox 6 yoa and has not been broke. He is very good natured and I think will be a real gem. Both boy's have a home here until they are placed and I would like them to go together. We have someone interested in Michigan but she's trying to save up to get them shipped. If I can find someone local she understands and would be happy. Both horses are good boys but like I said I'm into walking horses and need to free up some room. Pictures are available(I'm at work and don't have any now) If you're interested I'd be happy to talk more about them
    Last edited by countrycat; Jul. 1, 2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: update

Thumbs up

It look's like my husbands co workers will be taking them will repost if it falls through~