The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 787
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug. 1, 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloriginger View Post
    "If she was any dumber, we'd have to water her"
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.



  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb. 15, 2007
    Location
    often between a rock and hard place in Ky
    Posts
    4,824

    Default

    Idjit
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!



  3. #63
    Join Date
    May. 28, 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrey View Post
    A few tacos short of a combination plate.
    Alright, did you get that from Genius in France?

    I've been reading this thread fascinated. I agree with another post; it's easy money. Whether she's just plain dumb, or she's really smart and coniving, it's real easy to charge Xhundred a month to walk a horse around a round pen. Shoot, I could do that, and then some. Where can I sign up?

    Blind, good luck! I hope that no lasting damage has been done to your rep. in the new town. Sounds like you did everything you could do.

    p.s. I loff the name Kade!



  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep. 2, 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    11,990

    Default

    I like Kade, so there silly trainer.

    I know I refuse to deal withe a 'professional' of any sort that speaks to me with such things like 'you will not understand' and the like. Heck, even my human dentists draws pictures and explains things when I ask stupid questions and I am sure he is smarter than I am and he could legitimately say that I will not understand.

    What a horrible way to treat someone you want as a client, telling them they just will not understand.



  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun. 28, 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    This is going to be my last post on this thread (besides, I must be giving a certain poster a run for her money on highest character count to per post ratio).

    But, I'm pretty P/O'd and must vent before I explode. Here goes my last novel length post and it's a hum-zinger.


    The theme today is "What did Crayola ever do to you?"

    In my mail box this morning was a hand written note from TL. Written in CRAYON (I'm guessing due to my few crayons missing email. But seriously, who writes in crayon for any reason unless you're under the age of five?). I wish I had a scanner or some way to put it online. It's too long for me to re-key here. It eight pages and it looks as the crayon got duller, the printing got larger. The last three pages look like a grade one student's first essay attempt - It's priceless.

    Here's the synopsis.

    - that I am cruel to my horses because I a) use harsh bits; b) won't pay a "professional"; c) I ride them too hard; d) I jump and jumping is cruel; e) real horseman don't use shoes.

    - that I am rude and mean because I a) started this thread; b) took down all my photos; c) called her crazy; d) laughed in her face.

    - that I better not dare start my own training center because: a) "this town's not big enough for the both of us"; b) I don't know what I'm doing; c) no one would use me anyways because I don't know what I'm doing; d) she's better, so no one will use me; e) that I'd have to pay people to get them to bring me their horses, because I don't have a degree; f) she has a degree.

    - that I must remove this thread or she will do it for me (?) and if I don't she's going to sue me for loss of business (?)

    - that she's suing us anyways because I broke the training agreement.

    - that my husband is fat.

    - that I'm fat and ugly.

    - that my children are stupid.

    - that the rest of my horses (aside Kadie, again with the Kadie) are not worth the price of a box of crayons (she's really got an issue with the crayon comment) and she would have had to lower her standards to take them in.

    - that we should sell our farm and move to a place where the rest of the stupid fat people live because we'd be happier with our own kind.

    - she also makes mention that she's emailed her "many important friends" a link to this thread and that "they are all coming here to defend her".


    There went a pleasant morning out the window.

    To top it off TL has Kade's photo back up on her blog. She's also taken my email, edited it and posted it "to show what kind of person I am". There's little I can do about that at the moment, but I have a few clever ideas up my sleeve. To TL's "many important friends" (if you exist): Please take a look at post #22. That was the email exchange. That is what I wrote. Yes, I most certainly did infer she was crazy and I'm going to again several more times before this post is over.

    Hubby is out right now on the dozer starting to level for the arena (we had checked all the set backs and requirements in future anticipation before we bought this place). He's very annoyed with all of this now and highly motivated as a result. TL called him fat! He's not fat, he's big boned and very upset by TL's crayon issued insult. He may just sue for mental distress and also for the pure joy of being able to present an eight page, hand scribbled note, written in crayon, in court (he's easily amused). Thank you TL for printing your name and address in big block letters, dating and then signing it. You're about as sharp as what's likely left of that red crayon of yours. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson "D'OH!".

    My web site is being updated this week and I will be offering training. I almost feel that I have to now. I've called a few of my old and better clients (even though they're now over two hours away) and I've already got two horses confirmed for 60 days each. Since I can really only take four client horses in at a time here, I'm pretty darn pleased with myself. It's helping to take the sting out of this whole mess. Wow, chalk one up for a lesson learned though. I'm going to pour corn syrup over my farrier and tie him to a lawn chair over top a fire ant hill (He's actually really sorry. He was here this afternoon and has seen the crayon written flame letter. He's very angry. TL may just need a new farrier).

    A now, a note to TL, since I know she's reading:

    As far as I'm concerned, you're just plain crazy. I am so tempted to go buy a scanner so I can post your eight pages of crayon issued hateful spew, I still just might. I'm posting this message to you on a public forum, because there is no way on earth I'm emailing you directly and allow another opportunity for you to manipulate and change my words. It's here for all to read, just as I have written it (until a mod intervenes).

    I really tried to just part company gracefully and without malice despite you essentially ripping me off for training, that as far as I'm concerned, you did not do. I cut the training short for a reason and I made that reason clear in a very nice and non-confrontational way.

    I started this thread seeking advice on how to deal with a trainer, who really didn't do their job at all, but still felt they had a right to ask and even push for a reference. I had hoped to find a way that would be tactful and allow everyone to leave the situation satisfied - so much for that plan. I did it anonymously and at this point, no one knows who exactly TL is. If it were not against the rules of every BB I know of to post who you really are, I'd be doing it. People should be warned.

    The logic behind you showing up at our farm the first time, uninvited, and treating me like an idiot in some twisted effort to try bully me into giving you a reference and more business escapes myself and my chubby hubby entirely.

    YOU set this ball rolling. YOU made promises (in writing) and did not deliver. YOU refused to acknowledge your client's concerns and then proceeded to badger for references and more business even after the client (me) said they weren't happy. Then YOU stole photos and put up completely false information about Kade and her training on your blog (twice). Then YOU sent an email demanding things you had no sane right to demand. Then YOU showed up at our farm a second time, again uninvited, and acted like a lunatic. Ending with YOU writing an eight page letter (in crayon) that you dated and signed, which only further displays just how unbalanced you truly are.

    You are acting like a spoiled two year old that hasn't gotten her way and been told "no", except you're thirty and you should really know better. No wonder people say all horse people are nuts and all trainers are con artists. You my dear, need what remains of your crayons taken from you and should be thrown in a padded room. No sane adult, or even half sane, would write what you wrote in CRAYON and eight pages of it at that. That's just over the top, out of the park, home run crazy. And over what? Because I took issue with your training (or lack there of) of my mare and opted not to provide a reference or any additional business. I expressed myself in a professional adult manner and was trying to walk away gracefully. You on the other hand, were fantastically rude, insulting, condescending and have now gone completely off the deep end.

    Enough is enough already. Please leave my fat, stupid family alone. No more crayon scribbled notes in the mail box, no more emails, no phone calls, nothing. You're not welcome here. *To the readers of this thread; yes, I'm alerting the authorities now to this situation before it escalates any further.

    Oh and by the way, I AM a CERTIFIED LEVEL THREE and it took years of work and effort achieve that. I also do have my very own degree, but it's only a simple Master's in Biochem and alas Sally Struthers had nothing to do with my school.


    5 members found this post helpful.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb. 15, 2007
    Location
    often between a rock and hard place in Ky
    Posts
    4,824

    Default

    Wow!! she does have brass ones.:eek I want to know how you lost her business when you haven't listed even the state you are in. The only identifying factor is your horses name but gosh that would even limit those that might know to a limited few. She is choosing to put the horse with the same name on her website (twice) so she is making the connection herself thereby shooting herself in the foot. Where is that fruitbat again??? So sorry you had to go through this. I have dealt with a Psycho Trainer before and feel your pain. I would be a bit concerned for my animals though just because she is so unbalanced. Maybe you should get a restraining order on her and her BF just in case. Especially if you are starting to go into training again. Good luck
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!



  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun. 24, 2005
    Posts
    196

    Default

    I'm begging you to post the crayon letter. I'll even help chip in for the scanner. People never fail to amaze me!



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun. 24, 2005
    Location
    Lorena, Texas
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by horse-loverz View Post
    Wow!! she does have brass ones.:eek I want to know how you lost her business when you haven't listed even the state you are in.
    Yeah, but now I want to know what state the OP is in - I might need to send HER a horse (not crayon-note TL).
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

    Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com



  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul. 27, 2007
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Posts
    9,694

    Default

    LOL, she sounds a lot like someone I know! Only she didn't insult your clothes or tell you that everyone hates you and your horse and laughs at you behind your back

    I hope you and your fat hubby and stupid kids recover from the trauma! I know my own unemployed loser hubby and bratty learning disabled kids seem to have come through my own experience with a loon fairly unscathed (although my hubby has definitely started espousing the "all horse people are crazy" tenet).



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug. 4, 2006
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Is this woman perhaps a daughter of Celetia of Crossed Sabers?



  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug. 1, 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Alter View Post
    This is going to be my last post on this thread (besides, I must be giving a certain poster a run for her money on highest character count to per post ratio).
    Hold on just a HOT SECOND.

    Did this TL crazazy person post something to the forum today? Something quite long-winded? I'm gonna have to go look at it. I want to see this crayola letter. I could use a laugh.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.



  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar. 14, 2004
    Location
    Left coast, left wing, left field
    Posts
    6,228

    Default

    No, I think the OP is referring to someone else. I too thought it might be a hint about TL but I don't think so.
    Arrange whatever pieces come your way. - Virginia Woolf

    Did you know that if you say the word "GULLIBLE" really softly, it sounds like "ORANGES"?



  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug. 9, 2007
    Posts
    9,046

    Default question

    if the woman who is harassing op for not letting her use Kade on her website, etc., is such a good trainer, how come she is not using pix of all the horses she has trained, and references from all her satisfied customers?



  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug. 1, 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoZ View Post
    No, I think the OP is referring to someone else. I too thought it might be a hint about TL but I don't think so.
    Yes, I think so too, now that I think about it some more.

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    if the woman who is harassing op for not letting her use Kade on her website, etc., is such a good trainer, how come she is not using pix of all the horses she has trained, and references from all her satisfied customers?
    Yeah!
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.



  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun. 28, 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I'm going to post the Crayola letter. I have to. I need to suck as much slap stick humor as I can out of this.

    Give me a couple of days to get a scanner.

    One thing I'd like to know; where are TL's "many important friends".


    1 members found this post helpful.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jun. 14, 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    11,372

    Default

    This is freaking classic!

    Hooboy! I NEEDED this one today. Bah haaaha ha ha ha!!!!

    Crayon. Lord.
    A good horseman doesn't have to tell anyone...the horse already knows.

    Might be a reason, never an excuse...



  17. #77
    Join Date
    Aug. 22, 2005
    Posts
    3,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Alter View Post
    One thing I'd like to know; where are TL's "many important friends".
    All in her head, most likely.



  18. #78
    Join Date
    Aug. 30, 2005
    Location
    Up and down the west coast!
    Posts
    3,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Alter View Post
    Hubby is suggesting that I get back into training here at the new farm just to stir the pot, he's such a little biddy sometimes.

    On the other hand, she's probably building a nice client base for me
    I am with hubby. If that is the best you can find locally, it seems to me that you have an opportunity.

    Get back into it and whip her butt a few times in the show ring just to make your point. The kind of patronizing attitude you got from her would surely make ME want to do just that!


    1 members found this post helpful.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Aug. 30, 2005
    Location
    Up and down the west coast!
    Posts
    3,886

    Default

    Holy crapola, Blind Alter, are you in Oregon? I think I know who TL is and I think I just blasted her anon on my blog too!

    TL is the person who created the Statue Filly (for those of you who read the Very Large Colt blog)

    Never mind, just read that she's 30. OK there are two of them. LOL.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    May. 28, 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,127

    Default Wow

    This just keeps getting better and better. Hurry and buy that scanner!!

    And let us know where you live, I'll send you some horses to train



Similar Threads

  1. Very Short short girth needed for monoflap
    By pcwertb in forum Eventing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May. 19, 2012, 11:43 AM
  2. Lack of tact
    By Alagirl in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: May. 13, 2012, 01:00 AM
  3. Divorcing a Coach with Tact
    By draysage in forum Dressage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul. 9, 2011, 06:09 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jun. 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Oct. 15, 2009, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness