The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

talkofthetown, please share carnation pink with me??

now I gotta go change my signature line......

Help!

How do I get the colors to show in my sig line? I want my crayola posse membership to SHINE!!
    HaHA! Made-est Thou Look!

West of Mims, East of Oveido. If you figure it out, please let my mail carrier know.

Default Thanks HuntJumpSC

HuntJumpSC told me! Go back a page.

And there was (oh the horror) no wine in the house last night so more verses after a trip to the market.
    Visit the new guy's journey at http://www.OnAndOffTheTrack.blogspot.com

Okay, no Alizaron Crimson (man, I must have the 1960s box). So can I share Raw Umber?
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

WOW! After reading this entire thread, I have spent 1 hr 15 minutes of time I should have been doing work... would have been faster had the computer been working faster...but nevermind that! It was entertainment!

I always wanted to know what the whole crayola posse thing was about, and now after reading about BA's ordeal, I am deathly afraid to send my horse out to a trainer, especially considering the majority of trainers in this area focus on the natural horsemanship thing...I find some use for ground manners training with natural horsemanship, but little else...

anywho... I would love to join in on the crayola posse bus..or trailer... though with as many supports as BA has now, it might take more than one bus or trailer... I wish I knew where this all was going on because there is a similar trainer that has made a rather bad reputation for themselves in the small town that I lived in for a few years...beginning to wonder if it might be the same town...

justhanginon.....may I share AQUAMARINE with you?? Please?! It happens to be my favorite color and the "color of the month" for March, both my horse and I have b-days that month!
    Crayola Posse~Aquamarine
    Love vs Money...for the love of my horse, I have no money!

Quote Originally Posted by Empressive Award View Post
    I always wanted to know what the whole crayola posse thing was about, and now after reading about BA's ordeal, I am deathly afraid to send my horse out to a trainer, especially considering the majority of trainers in this area focus on the natural horsemanship thing...I find some use for ground manners training with natural horsemanship, but little else...
    Empressive, where in VA are you located?

My trainer doesn't use the NH "methods", and has taken my crazed, spooky, maniac Arabian gelding, and turned him into a lovely, useful equine citizen.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.

Quote Originally Posted by Empressive Award View Post
    justhanginon.....may I share AQUAMARINE with you?? Please?! It happens to be my favorite color and the "color of the month" for March, both my horse and I have b-days that month!
    Okay, I'll share.
    Crayola Posse * Aquamarine

Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    Empressive, where in VA are you located?

My trainer doesn't use the NH "methods", and has taken my crazed, spooky, maniac Arabian gelding, and turned him into a lovely, useful equine citizen.
    In Northern VA, and I consider it exactly what it is a location, not my home town...

The town I was talking about with the crazy trainer is not in VA, but I know of one in the NoVa area, and after much much thinking and contemplating pros and cons and reviews from past clients, Im glad I did not send my horse to her...I am still in the market for a trainer though, and I too have started my horse and she is saddle broke, the whole WTC thing is questionable....havent spent much time working on that lately with my whole 911 barn move situation...

Wish BA would disclose a location...I would get a hoot out of it if it was the same town...
    Crayola Posse~Aquamarine

I moved from the NOVA/DC/Maryland area 3 years ago to my little SW VA backwater, and I've been as happy as a pig in mud ever since.

I don't miss the rat race or the traffic! I do miss culture, though. Lynchburg isn't exactly the hub of civilization and the arts.

I don't know any NOVA trainers, unfortunately. My trainer's great, although she's much too far away to be of any use to you. From NOVA, she's over a 3 hour drive.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.

Quote Originally Posted by arabhorse2 View Post
    I moved from the NOVA/DC/Maryland area 3 years ago to my little SW VA backwater, and I've been as happy as a pig in mud ever since.

I don't miss the rat race or the traffic! I do miss culture, though. Lynchburg isn't exactly the hub of civilization and the arts.

I don't know any NOVA trainers, unfortunately. My trainer's great, although she's much too far away to be of any use to you. From NOVA, she's over a 3 hour drive.
    ...yea 3 hours away is a little far for me to be separated from my girl... I'm not sure which of us has greater separation anxiety from each other...we're probably both crazy...

And I was an AirForce brat growing up so I've seen everything, even been overseas.... I can understand not missing the traffic... but personally I think I could stand to go without the culture. I'm from the south...and I mean the DEEP south...Born in Texas, raised in Alabama and Mississippi 30 miles from the nearest gas station and grocery story, never wore shoes unless going to town or church, and lived to be outside every day...now that doesnt make me uncivilized but the NoVa atmosphere is SOOOO stuffy! and for those wondering.. I am not a "redneck" and I see no problem with anyone being one haha...

Anyways...getting back on the topic... did I miss any updates from BA since the whole post about lawyer,police,& charges...my computer started acting up....
    Crayola Posse~Aquamarine

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Donnalynn View Post
    HuntJumpSC told me! Go back a page.

Well I'm MAD now. I tried HJSC's technique and I keep getting a message about how my sig line is over 400 characters (including the font messages) which it is NOT. Harumpf!
    HaHA! Made-est Thou Look!

Default Please keep your sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Chester's Mom View Post
    Well I'm MAD now. I tried HJSC's technique and I keep getting a message about how my sig line is over 400 characters (including the font messages) which it is NOT. Harumpf!
    Oh please keep your sig line. Everyone needs to know about slaughter.

Default Blind Alter?

Has anyone heard from BA?
    Are things OK?
    Have they gone to court?
    PM someone or check in please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Person View Post
    Erin posted and said we could add our own colours.
    So is it okay if I can be Alizaron Crimson? I don't want to put my color down if it's wrong. And that was FOR REAL in my Crayola box of 64, along with chartreuse and flesh. And burnt sienna.
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

I think it's safe to be whatever color you want to be. All that's important is that you've joined the Crayola Posse!

West of Mims, East of Oveido. If you figure it out, please let my mail carrier know.

Default Went to the market, can you tell?

Sung to the "wheels on the bus" tune. And remember, it might be a looong trip to blind alter's town. Previous verses in prior post.

The colors on the bus are shared all 'round
    Shared all 'round
    Shared all 'round
    The colors on the bus are shared all 'round
    All through the town.

Coloring in the seats is not allowed
    Not allowed
    Not allowed
    Coloring in the seats is not allowed
    All through the town.

CCTL stick art is famous now
    Famous now
    Famous now
    CCTL stick art is famous now
    All through the town.

Blind alter's posse waits for updates, yeah
    Updates, yeah
    Updates, yeah
    Blind alter's posse waits for updates, yeah
    All through the town.

Next verse anyone?
    Visit the new guy's journey at http://www.OnAndOffTheTrack.blogspot.com

Good song, very good. Might be a long ride, so keep the verses coming.
    Meanwhile, everyone go over to child in my pasture thread for the underwear selection guide.
    And please tell me that when KookiCat took her horses to her trainer's for safety, she was not taking them to the Crayola Trainer's facility

Quote Originally Posted by BarbB View Post
    talkofthetown, please share carnation pink with me??

now I gotta go change my signature line......
    Absolutely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    Good song, very good. Might be a long ride, so keep the verses coming.
    Meanwhile, everyone go over to child in my pasture thread for the underwear selection guide.
    And please tell me that when KookiCat took her horses to her trainer's for safety, she was not taking them to the Crayola Trainer's facility
    Underwear selection guide? Oh my...
    So I take it KC did move her horses? Hope everything's alright.

Is there room on the bus for one more to join the posse? Can I share bluegreen with you, mcm7780? It's my fave.

One of our Canadian friends has found the perfect underwear and headgear for the crayola posse to wear on the bus and on the plane, in keeping with the "child in my pasture" thread by the cheese witch.
    Meanwhile, is Blind Alter OK? Anyone heard from her?
    wow, we have a lot of people in the 64 crayon box, and a lot of sharing, so our colors will look good.
    I do hope that BA has gotten her training business up and running so she can train horses on her new spread.