The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

I've resisted picking a color too, even though I have been rabidly following this thread, but I think it is time to hop on the bus or plane!

It looks like goldenrod is still available - so, Erin, can I have it, please?

I sure do hope things are going okay with BA and her horses. It's so quiet on the front... eerie, huh?
    I may have been away for a while, but I'm not gone yet!

Crayola posse ~Magenta

I can't even keep up with this thread anymore! I hereby vote this for thread of the year

Although many have been longer, this one is more COLORFUL!
    Worry, doubt, fear and despair are the enemies which slowly bring us down to the ground and turn us to dust before we die.

~ Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by HuntJumpSC View Post
    But what about those of us who should be riding the short bus???
    HuntJumpSC, if you are saying that you need to ride the short bus I'm not sure I want you as my pilot! And if you are riding BuddyRoo's short bus, I hope you don't mind if we ask you to take a breathalyzer test before boarding.

BuddyRoo - do you have any pictures of that horned short bus?
    Crayola Posse - Pine Green
    RIP Whinnie Pine (June 4, 1977 - April 29, 2008)

Default BA please check in

BA please check in and tell us the progress on your ring and how Kade is doing with her retraining.

OK, what is a "short bus"? I thought it was just a smaller bus for a route w/o many kids????

Oh and thanks for the PM about the short bus. Duh, I didn't know, as riding around with the longhorns on a bus is pretty normal around here.
    Last edited by cloudyandcallie; Jul. 27, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lcw579 View Post
    It looks like goldenrod is still available - so, Erin, can I have it, please?
    It's all yours!! Note for those of you picking colors not in the original 64 - we'll start doubling-up on colors now, so please visit the list on page 13 to see what color you'd like (rather than me adding new colors to the list....).

List: http://www.chronicleforums.com/Forum...18#post3350918
    Erin
    Dodon Farm - Home of Salute The Truth, Thoroughbred Stallion and on Facebook
    The Retired Racehorse Training Project, a 501(c)3 Non profit organization.

May I have cornflower blue?

This thread is amazing...hopefully all is well with BA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    OK, what is a "short bus"? I thought it was just a smaller bus for a route w/o many kids????
    OK, since facinated is gone, I guess it's all right to explain. You have to be special to ride the short bus.

Erin - very best wishes to you! If I'd known you were going to the UK, I'd have picked pea-green for my color!

Quote Originally Posted by horse-loverz View Post
    Well at least Blind alters' life isn't "Facinated" .... Then Kade would be bred to a stallyon.. the papers would be filled out in crayon..and the horse would have been tied to a gate unattended without food or water...

Just kidding is pink taken???
    I love how HL can tie threads together and make me laugh every time!!!!

I am late to the party (always) and came over here form the "child in my pasture” thread. I just had to see what all the crayon references were about. Next it's off to the stick art thread.

If there is ANY shade of green left I'll take it. I actually was a green crayon for Halloween once as a kid. (I will have to see if I can dig up an old photo!!!)

Ok I guess if I'm driving the bus (not the SHORT bus, BuddyRoo can drive that one with the spechul people) I need to have a color. Lemon Yellow would be good. And I double checked the seats....no crayons to be found!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Petersen View Post
    It's all yours!! Note for those of you picking colors not in the original 64 - we'll start doubling-up on colors now, so please visit the list on page 13 to see what color you'd like (rather than me adding new colors to the list....).

List: http://www.chronicleforums.com/Forum...18#post3350918
    I said this once before, but I think it slipped under the radar....H-L wanted pink, I'll share!

Becky,
    Sorry to hear about your training ordeal, but I give you so much praise for listening to your horse and for finding a trainer that followed principles that were in his (and your daughter's) best interest. Good on ya!

Erin, can I be lime green? Pretty please?
    Horsey Stick Art clique
    Crayolaposse~ SparklyLime
    PPP Grand-Poobah

Does anybody have claims on Razzmatazz yet???
    "My shopping list is getting long but I will add the marshmallows right below the napalm." -Weighaton

I may have missed it but did anyone here find said trainers website? Even if it's been taken down I can see if I can find the archives.

I have to thank CloudyandCallie for the inspiration, from her "manure stain brown" - I will bravely take the unwanted new color "Urine Stain Yellow"

What a great way to pass the time in a hotel room on a Sunday night. Better than paying $13 for "Made of Honor" or "Baby Mama"!

Default Waiting for BA

Quote Originally Posted by 5 View Post
    I may have missed it but did anyone here find said trainers website? Even if it's been taken down I can see if I can find the archives.
    We are waiting for BA to be able to post. She had to quit cause of legal action, we think. So we are keeping this horse related, by reminising about coloring (the old way) horses in coloring books, and choosing colors for the crayola posse.
    So we hope BA and Kade can check in and just give us a general update on their own health.
    Was the trainer's website posted? I never saw it.

holy cow

I read the first couple pages of this when it was fresh, got bored and didn't check in again. Several options for nicely telling this loon to go away were offered. My response would have been to tell her to go suck a lemon and since everyone else was being so diplomatic with their advice I felt it was mean spirited and didn't offer it.
    Might have resulted in a letter written in lemon juice

I see the post count on this and decided it has gone haywire so I have to look, but I never never would have guessed.

This is great entertainment, but also a scarey crazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbB View Post
    holy cow

I read the first couple pages of this when it was fresh, got bored and didn't check in again. Several options for nicely telling this loon to go away were offered. My response would have been to tell her to go suck a lemon and since everyone else was being so diplomatic with their advice I felt it was mean spirited and didn't offer it.
    Might have resulted in a letter written in lemon juice

I see the post count on this and decided it has gone haywire so I have to look, but I never never would have guessed.

This is great entertainment, but also a scarey crazy person.

Oooh, like one of those invisible letters that you can only read with a blacklight? The plot thickens!!

Quote Originally Posted by *jumper* View Post
    May I have cornflower blue?

This thread is amazing...hopefully all is well with BA!!!
    Sorry, she's mine!

Glad you checked in BA! Raising a glass of chardonnay in your honor, this thread is a work of art!