The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by bayridgeponies View Post
    Quite simply - I have not even come close to telling the story! Why do you keep reading it? Obviously if only one side is heard that is what you tend to believe. I didn't even know what a public board was until this. A friend told me about this thread and as a professional I feel the need to not just sit back and let one side be heard. You have the right to your opinion as do I. This matter is being handled in a private way. This thread was not the beginning of the situation just a means for the OP to continue to harass me as there is no communication allowed at this point.
    I keep reading it because like others have stated, it's somewhat entertaining, yet so easily annoying.
    Honestly, like I said (again) before if I read something on here I would always assume that there were two sides to a story and I would never jump to conclusions over some he-said-she-said BS on a bulletin board.
    You say that it's being held in a private way, yet you come here and air out the OP's dirty laundry as well....
    FYI - currently she has another of my ponies she has not paid for and we have been forced to retain counsel to get him back. For someone with so much money, blah, blah - she should pay up and stop stealing ponies!! I have tried to sit back quietly but now I am just tired of it.
    Like Tidy said:
    If I were in your shoes I would leave out the personal attacks and witty come backs and just leave it with "We are handling this matter privately."
    Would have been a MUCH better way of "defending your side of the story".

so I found this on HorseShowSpy, but now I have to go back & read where they reveal who EM is. Very entertaining afternoon read!
    "I'm not crazy...my mother had me tested"

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy-up View Post
    so I found this on HorseShowSpy, but now I have to go back & read where they reveal who EM is. Very entertaining afternoon read!
    I couldn't find it there

can you link me?
    But its no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then

-alice in wonderland

I dont think you can read it if you are not a member (signed in). Maybe the link will work though. www.horseshowspy.com
    Sandy
    www.sugarbrook.com
    hunter/jumper ponies

I am a member and that link only took me to the main page. What is the name of the topic and what forum is it in there?

-alice in wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by bayridgeponies View Post
    I would like to thank all for their comments on this situation. The parties involved dont really matter at this point. This seems to be a common situation in our business. I have spent the past 15 years running my own business and by far this is the worst case of slander I have faced.

The only point here is that the pony in question is for sale and getting slandered unfairly. That this upset person (EM) was offered the pony and has chosen, due to inside knowledge from me, to try and pursue the pony by other means to get a better deal. Her actions are perceived by all to be bad behavior. The pony is truly a saint and worth all the money!

FYI - currently she has another of my ponies she has not paid for and we have been forced to retain counsel to get him back. For someone with so much money, blah, blah - she should pay up and stop stealing ponies!! I have tried to sit back quietly but now I am just tired of it.

Ok so she has a pony she has not paid for that you have been forced to go through the courts to get back, And still offered her this pony for so and so price ??? Now why in the world would you do that ??

Quote Originally Posted by xabbracadabra View Post
    I am a member and that link only took me to the main page. What is the name of the topic and what forum is it in there?
    Just went there to check this out...it's in the UNDER THE BUS forum it's like the 3rd or 4th discussion down...

It's in the "under the bus" section aptly titled

"Who's the wackjob pony mom on COTH?"

Thank you

Unfortunaly that was less amusing then this thread

-alice in wonderland

Can anyone send a direct link to the horse show spy thread (not just the site). I joined long time ago and can't remember my username and there's no way it will let me set up another one (email address is the same).

Now my curiosity is up and I could use another good laugh!!!

You can't link to it directly and there really wasn't very much interesting there other than the pony that EM owns has already been to 28 shows this year according to USEF. Poor pony. No wonder they're looking for a second pony.

Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    You can't link to it directly and there really wasn't very much interesting there other than the pony that EM owns has already been to 28 shows this year according to USEF. Poor pony. No wonder they're looking for a second pony.
    29 shows! Doesn't that add up to a show every single weekend? There should be rules against that. No wonder they don't have enough money for the next pony!

Quote Originally Posted by tidy rabbit View Post
    You can't link to it directly and there really wasn't very much interesting there other than the pony that EM owns has already been to 28 shows this year according to USEF.
    Did you see the link where somebody was complaining about the business EM owns? I thought that was a bit ironic that (if it's the same person) ponymom67 complains here about others screwing with her yet she tried to screw with people. Kharma.
    "I'm not crazy...my mother had me tested"

It's time to put this thread to rest. Our best wishes to all parties involved in privately coming to a mutually satisfying resolution.

All the best,
    Mod 1