The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WANTED: Looking to give horse a nice, forever home - NEW ENGLAND AREA

My boyfriend is looking to give a horse a nice home. He lives in RI on 100+ acres. Beautiful fenced in pastures (3 rail wooden fencing). He is an experienced horse person, and is looking for something he can just do some pleasure/trail riding on. A horse that needs some training/re-conditioning is okay. A horse that does some cow work is a plus but not necessary (they do have some cows). I do have one of my horses there, so he/she will have a friend.
    I know a lot of people have been looking to find new homes for their horses lately, so i just wanted to put it out there that we would be willing to give a horse a nice, forever home. Must be at least 15.3 or taller. I can be reached at RiversEdgeEquine@verizon.net
    Thank you.
    Last edited by ShowJumper2213; Jun. 27, 2008 at 09:36 AM.

I tried to email you but it bounced. Our old Pony Club DC is giving away a big (over 16 hands) buckskin quarter horse. He's a great trail horse, but not sound to jump. She's in northeast Massachusetts. Please email me if you are interested. 4cornersfarm@earthlink.net

I am sorry, i had posted our old email address out of habit. Our new address is RiversEdgeEquine@verizon.net Thank you!