The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default FHOTD video of pony abuse!!

Has anybody else seen that video of the poor pony being abused on YouTube that Fugly posted a link to today? Any ideas how we could figure out who posted that and turn them into animal control? It is horrible!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Horsesrlife822876
    CRAYOLA Posse: PLUM

Those evil, rotten douchebags. They were also tormenting a lovely grey cat.
    I want five minutes alone with them - and do far worse than stomping on his foot or hurting her arm.
    Dirty, dirty f^&*ers. They can roast in hell.
    Dee
    Founder of the I LOFF my worrywart TB clique!
    Official member of the "I Sing Silly Songs to My Animals!" Clique
    http://wilddiamondintherough.blogspot.ca/

I flagged the videos as abusive, for what its worth.
    And if those were my kids, I would disown them.

So glad these asshats got their 15 minutes of fame on FOHTD.

Those poor animals. Is there ANY way to find them and report the abuse?

Where are the parents of these little sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddys Mom View Post
    I flagged the videos as abusive, for what its worth.
    And if those were my kids, I would disown them.
    I don't have a YouTube account, or I'd have done the same thing. I hope LOTS of people flag that. Maybe when they get their video removed for animal abuse the message will sink in that people don't think they're FUNNY.

I actually couldn't watch the whole thing: it made me sick to my stomach.

And there is NO WAY that would be a kid of mine, because I'd have had them for lunch at the first sign of any behavior leading up to that.
    Rhythm the perfect OTTB;Spock the will-be perfect OTTB;Mia the Arab/appendix COTH giveaway

Angry Future Sociopaths of America

Thanks for the post. I wish I could quote one of my favorite movies and simply say, "I weep for the future" but that display of abuse and idiocy makes my stomach turn. I wonder if they will graduate to similar acts on human victims as so many sociopaths who torture animals eventually do.

They don't care that you think they're asshats. They got their 15 minutes of fame. It's sad, but the little evil attention whores won't feel bad about what they did for a second.

Thumbs down

What gets me is why on earth would they EVER think that it is a good thing to post publicly????

The evil part of me laughed when those two idiots got hurt and the pony ran away....

HF
    ~Proud founder of the "Addicted to Lessons" clique~
    ~Ribbon Ho~

What terrible awful abusive mean children those are!!!!!!!

Sadly they will pro-create. Before they finish high school. And more demon spawn will be around to torment animals.

One has to wonder where the f--- are the parents here?????????
    "I'm not crazy...my mother had me tested"

I tried to google the user name and didn't come up with anything. Also tried to see if I could see anything in the background to give some sort of a clue who these idiots might be. Nothing...I just wish there was something that could be done.
    CRAYOLA Posse: PLUM

Quote Originally Posted by GotGait View Post
    They don't care that you think they're asshats. They got their 15 minutes of fame. It's sad, but the little evil attention whores won't feel bad about what they did for a second.
    You're absolutely right. That's what's so sad. They're proud of themselves and see nothing wrong about that behavior. i shudder for any children unfortunate enough to be born to them.

Did you guys see the description on the first video- of how the pony is evil?
    Evil my butt- if you ask me, he should have aimed his kicks where it counts. These kids are little asshats and need to get out of the genepool Sadly though, I think they want attention and that's what they are getting.

Poor pony
    "People ask me 'will I remember them if I make it'. I ask them 'will you remember me if I don't?'"

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeapril View Post
    I tried to google the user name and didn't come up with anything. Also tried to see if I could see anything in the background to give some sort of a clue who these idiots might be. Nothing...I just wish there was something that could be done.
    flmaingphoenix is her brother and the cameraman, according to this:
    "flmaingphoenix (1 month ago)
    we are nice to him my sis tried to get on him, then he bucked on her and she fell so itold her stay down and then i went to go get the camera "

Here is his equally disturbing You Tube profile:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flmaingphoenix

And the charming young man in the video is her nephew:
    Horsesrlife822876 (2 weeks ago) we made him do thius i can ride him just fine the only part i think was bullshit is when my nephew hit him in the but cause he didn't desrive it and u don't see it but i yelled at him for it nothing else is cruel about it if u notice his ears are always up which means he's not made or in pain "

"flmaingphoenix (1 month ago) actually he's really hard-mouther because where we got him from the girl who rode him jerked on his mouth alot "

"flmaingphoenix (2 months ago) If you watch it more, it gets a lot better and there's three parts "

Quote Originally Posted by IveGotRhythm View Post
    I hope LOTS of people flag that.
    I just did too.
    Amwrider: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia and may their arms be too short to scratch.

So what do you think happened to the pony AFTER the kid got hurt?

F-ers. I also flagged them.
    Take Your Equestrian Business to the Next Level: http://www.mythiclanding.com/
    Follow me at http://mythiclanding.blogspot.com or http://twitter.com/mythiclanding

Default youtube monsters

Thanks for starting this thread. As soon as I saw that video link on fugly, I thought perhaps the COTH subscribers could figure out a way to nail these monsters.

Can't youtube figure out their location through their IP address? Once located, could the police or animal control be notified?

Little monsters. I hope they get what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddys Mom View Post
    flmaingphoenix is her brother and the cameraman, according to this:
    "flmaingphoenix (1 month ago)
    we are nice to him my sis tried to get on him, then he bucked on her and she fell so itold her stay down and then i went to go get the camera "

Here is his equally disturbing You Tube profile:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flmaingphoenix

Horsesrlife822876 (2 weeks ago) we made him do thius i can ride him just fine the only part i think was bullshit is when my nephew hit him in the but cause he didn't desrive it and u don't see it but i yelled at him for it nothing else is cruel about it if u notice his ears are always up which means he's not made or in pain "

"flmaingphoenix (1 month ago) actually he's really hard-mouther because where we got him from the girl who rode him jerked on his mouth alot "

"flmaingphoenix (2 months ago) If you watch it more, it gets a lot better and there's three parts "

they not kids on profiile camera mans 26 disgusting people and poor pony

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy-up View Post
    What terrible awful abusive mean children those are!!!!!!!

Sadly they will pro-create. Before they finish high school. And more demon spawn will be around to torment animals.

One has to wonder where the f--- are the parents here?????????
    probably also torturing some animals or other people - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Code:

Geez...I just looked at the poster's and her brother's profile. She's 20 and her brother is 26. Old enough to do time.