The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mid South ride times?

I entered but have no idea where to look.

I'll be there! Running BN.

The only list I saw was a competitors list and... I don't seem to be on it. I am still a bit green at this, I never seem to hear back from anyone if I get in or not. I had to email the secretary at the first one, I was able to pull up the ride times from last week, but I sent my entry for BN in on the first day possible, and haven't gotten a check back from them, no "gee so sorry" and I'm not on the "list" on the pony club website. It was a very complete entry with a very complete check and coggins. what am I missing????

I actually sent mine kinda late (about a week before closing), and I got in, so if you sent yours early, then you should be in, too. Definitely check to see what is going on!

I sent mine FedEx the day before closing and I got in. (Wasn't sure I'd be able to go until the last minute!) My name wasn't on the 1st list that was put up, so I emailed the sec. and got a nice answer back within a few hours. I would definitely email or even call, stuff does get lost in the mail or in the office shuffle. And my name did appear on the updated list

If you deal with it as early as possible it'll make it easier for them to fit you in if your entry in fact did go astray.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndyrgal View Post
    The only list I saw was a competitors list and... I don't seem to be on it. I am still a bit green at this, I never seem to hear back from anyone if I get in or not. I had to email the secretary at the first one, I was able to pull up the ride times from last week, but I sent my entry for BN in on the first day possible, and haven't gotten a check back from them, no "gee so sorry" and I'm not on the "list" on the pony club website. It was a very complete entry with a very complete check and coggins. what am I missing????
    Email to ask (secretary's email is in the Omnibus). Do it today as their rally is starting this weekend so the secretary may be busy with that. If they had your entry, you should be on the list. Check again on the site as there are a lot more names now.

2yrgal. Its normal for the ride times to be posted about Wednesday week of the event, so don't panic, but if your entry has been misplaced/ lost in mail do as the others said.

2YG:

You are still not on the entry list so definitely contact them right away. Jan Whitehouse is handling entries Accujan@aol.com

She is super. She should be able to straighten out any problems quickly

See you there

2ndyrgal,

I am happy that you are feeling up to going! Did you stay to watch us run x-country at Spring Run? We had a blast! What day will you be taking Junior? Do you want to go and walk x-country on Thursday? I want to get a feel for it, then re-walk on Friday or Saturday. If you are interested, then please let me know?

As the other posters have said, Jan Whitehouse is very nice and should be able to help you. Good luck!

FYI to anyone the 1st list they had of people/horses/division.. was all messed up... Something to do with the sorting on the computer program.

And they put an updated list up. so mybe your on that one..?

Did your check clear?
    -Chelsie
    "Hell yes I can ride. I was riding when I fell off!"

Default I'm in!!!

Since, like an idiot, my name on both my USEF and my USEA membership is hyphenated, it did not occur to me that they would ACTUALLY put it in that order alphabetically. I've shown the hunters for years and they simply put me under my married name. So I simply looked under the wrong letter, as did Jan, until she looked up my horse's show name. She remembered seeing it and low and behold there I was in the "F"s. She also informed me there will be about 80 riders in BN. So it took the pressure completely off. And... the cherry on top is she gave me approximate (within an hour either way) ride times, just to be nice though she said nothing was in stone yet, and I got really good ones, so I'm as excited as a six year old on Christmas eve.
    Auburn, I started getting a little wheezy, and didn't stay to watch you go, but glad you had a good time. I'll let you know what I'm doing, early next week. Are you shipping down Thursday or just going down to walk the course?? Let me know what you guys are doing, I'm in. Of course the rest of the week, I'll be doing ...enter at A, track right @C, etc, ad nauseum.

Glad you figured out the problem!

Wow, 80 riders in BN. Those will be big divisions! Do you know what ballpark times BN is running? As in, hopefully not the buttcrack of dawn (coming from the person with the light grey horse!).

Default since they are running all the bn on sun,

it will be the luck of the draw.

Do you mean running x-country on Sunday or all three phases?

I thought that dressage and SJ were on Sat., with x-country on Sunday?

So, does anyone know? I hope they aren't doing all three phases on Sunday, as I made plans to be there all weekend (and it is hard on my horse to do all three phases in one day when it is really hot!).

I found out that the BN x-country will run on Sunday. Dressage and SJ will be on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Times are now posted

Auburn, I sent you a PM.

Fence2Fence, back at you.

Mudroom,

Thank you for letting us know that the ride times were posted.