The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Branstock Farm Guest

Default Tennesse Walking horse yearling colt-free to good home

The owner of the stable I am working at is expecting his first child in August. He wants to get down in numbers, therefore he is willing to give away this lovely chestnut yearling colt. The colt, Chitown, is handled every day, and is naturally gaited, there is nothing wrong with this guy except his owner no longer has the time for him. If someone is interested in him please email me, call me, 706-245-8566, or PM me.

PA, where the State motto is: "If it makes sense, we don't do it!".

Where is this colt located????
    "Good gardening is very simple, really. You just have to learn to think like a plant." ~Barbara Damrosch~

If you run a Google search on the phone no., it comes up as being in Royston, GA.

Branstock Farm Guest

Default Location of TWH colt

The yearling colt is located in Cumming, GA. That is on the west side of Lake Lanier and Gainesville, GA and north of Atlanta. My phone number is in Royston, GA just south of the South Carolina border because I am still living in Royston and traveling to the barn (2 hours each way) until I can get moved. I am back home now (I was away judging an AKC herding trial) if you want to call.
    Sue Mesa
    706.245.8566 home
    706.224.0604 cell

Sue,

I forwarded the information to a co-worker of mine who had to put down his beloved TWH gelding after many, many years of ownership. I hope he will call you..he still has pictures of "his boy" on his office wall..such a lovely horse he was and spoiled to the nines. I am not sure that my coworker would want a yearling, but I know he would be provided the best of homes, excellent care (coworker is also a farrier) and has a vet on call and a lovely place with lots of pasture.

He mentioned to me the other day that he was looking at walkers again, so maybe he will give you a call about the colt.

Sidepasser