I have a very sweet TB gelding that needs a home. He's 16.2, 5 yo and bay. He raced once race in Feb and was sold to my daughter's trainer as a hunter project. However, it turned out he had a bone chip in his right front pastern - no surgery needed, but stall rest necessary while it calcified. She didn't have the stall space or time, and gave him to me. However, in addition to the chip, which is healing great, he has an old suspensory in the right hind that causes him to travel short behind. My vet blocked him and ultrasounded him and found there to be considerable thickening of the proximial suspensory. He would be good for light riding.

This is an incredibly quiet, sweet horse that would love a person of his own. While on stall rest, I could hand walk him on a loose lead. He is now on turnout and is quiet there as well. He will fall asleep while you scratch his forlock. I rode him for about 10 minutes the other day and he was quiet - a little lookey at my kids playing in the pond, but a very good boy. Definitely not your typical TB.

I already have 4 "lifers" and can't afford another. He also deserves more attention than he gets. He's just too sweet a horse to be "attention neglected". I'd like to find him a forever home where his personality will be appreciated.

He's located in the Saratoga Springs NY area. If you can help find him a home, please contact me.