The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Am I the only that thinks Skin So Soft is icky? little too oily and the scent never grew on me. Put a guys tube gym sock on your arm inside out and you can "dust bust" pony in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by RugBug View Post
    1 TB daily. I would read the rules regarding capscaicin (I'm too tired to look up the spelling) for withdrawal time, but I think it's 7 days.
    RB - I just have to say WOW WOW!!! What a difference paprika has made in my boy's life!
    He went from being what everyone politely referred to as "kinda ugly" back to his black color!!!
    I started him on the paprika & then he got clipped that week, so what is growing in is nice solid BLACK hair. BO says I could write a testimonial & now wants to put 2 others on the plan also!
    Thanks SO much for the idea! I'm a big fan now -in fact I'm buying paprika in bulk online now!

Default cut it

Quote Originally Posted by bt View Post
    Am I the only that thinks Skin So Soft is icky? little too oily and the scent never grew on me. Put a guys tube gym sock on your arm inside out and you can "dust bust" pony in no time.
    cut it with white vinegar and water for a good repellent that isn't as oily. It's the nasty smell that keeps the bugs away!