The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue_Rider9 View Post
    I would love to join you for a lesson with Bill. I e-mailed him on pricing, but never got a reply. What does he charge? Do you know? Anyway! Im very interested.
    Between $55 and $75 depending on private, semi-private, group and how long the lesson is. I would reccomend calling him instead of emailing for a quicker response.

I'm a Nashvillian who has driven down to Jim Graham's for going on 13 years now (I used to ride down there with subk AND tx3dayeventer ) and I would highly, highly recommend it. If you ever want to ride down and audit a lesson with me, you're welcome to. I'm going down every 2 weeks or so these days.

Of note, one of the great things about Jim's place is that he has a fabulous schooling XC course- you can pretty much work on any issue you need to from the lowest levels to the top.

And Debi Crowley is also great too IMO.

I live in Memphis and train with Bill about 1/2 times a month, and he is my coach at events. I really like him and Lori a lot.

I was orginally going to train with Jim, but he is SO busy. I am in high school and my parents have to drive me so going during a week is not an option, and he is often gone on weekends.

I like Debi too, but Bill is closer.
    T3DE Pact