The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default TAKEN - Free 19-year old TB Mare for light arena work/trails in So. CA

Cypress is a very sweet old mare who is serviceably sound for light arena work/trail riding. She is bombproof and has lots of trail experience. An injury 4 years ago forced her retirement from jumping, and now she is serviceably sound and in need of a new home. Free to approved home only. I can email pics if you are interested. I'm located in Agoura Hill, CA, and she is currently boarded in Moorpark. Some of the original COTHers may remember stories about her in her show days back in 2000-2004. She's an wonderful horse.
    Last edited by AAJumper; Jun. 6, 2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: I have found a home for my horse.

I will chime in by absolutely agreeing with everything AAJ has said about Cypress. I have had the good fortune of seeing her in action, and she is a super mare.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Thanks Coreene. I may have found her a home...someone is coming to look at her tomorrow. I still have that funny pic you took of her in her stall at the Oaks.

I found a wonderful home for Cypress with a young woman who I believe will give her lots of love and TLC. I couldn't have asked for a better home for her.