The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Cool

Now someone please remind my husband who just bought his 4th gun holster in a month that only one of us can have an expensive hobby
    I ditto that, I thought I was spending too much on diesel to get to horse shows and last weekend we went out on the SO's pleasure boat and refueled at the nearby marina....Diesel at the marina was $5.75/gallon a full dollar more than road diesel. No more complaints from me. :
    Pao Lin

Quote Originally Posted by paohatch View Post
    I ditto that, I thought I was spending too much on diesel to get to horse shows and last weekend we went out on the SO's pleasure boat and refueled at the nearby marina....Diesel at the marina was $5.75/gallon a full dollar more than road diesel. No more complaints from me. :
    And how many gallons does it take to fill up the boat?
    Amwrider: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Last weekend I was coming home from schooling in one of the local horse parks, and there was a guy with a super-sized boat. He was at 300.00 and it was 1/2 full. It had 3 outboard motors. I didn't feel so bad about my 100.00 fill up for the week.

I DO love having my own horse trailer. It is SO liberating. I still am having issues making right hand turns sometimes. Especially when Joe-idiot gets impatient with me.

I am starting to accumulate stuff to keep in the trailer. This weekend is my first solo horse show without trainer. Kind of nervous, but also excited. I am not used to showing with a trainer in tow. I am just used to fending for myself.