The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

ashacresfarm Guest

Exclamation This mare needs help- free to good home

Destiny - 15yr, 14.1 h, beautiful chestnut with two hind socks, star and a couple small roaing spots. (pics avail through email) Intermedite rider. LOVES trail rides. Easy keeper. If you have knowledge about founder and have experience in the recovery of founder I am willing to give Destiny to you for free. She is a great girl and a blast to ride. I had her for sale and unforunately she has been seen by the vet and I was told she thinks it is founder (no xrays done) Vet states that Destiny should have no problems coming back to total soundness. I just need to find an educated horse person that would love to give this girl a chance. I took her in a couple years ago out of a bad situation and she came a long ways and I was getting ready to find her a good home and then this happen

If you have a great home and have knowledge to bring her back to 100% soundness please email me at ashacresfarm@yahoo.com or call 585-638-0418 forever home required.

Feel free to take this post and put it up on any boards that may have potenatial home for her. Contract goes with her.

Located in Clarendon NY 14470(western NY between Rochester/Buffalo) please either contact me at 585-638-0418 or ashacresafrm@yahoo.com
    Last edited by ashacresfarm; Jun. 9, 2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: placed

ashacresfarm Guest

Bump... Destiny has been doing ggreat. Just need good home to keep her recover permanent Any one.. real sweet mare.

ashacresfarm Guest

she has been placed