The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default kittens in Chapel Hill, NC, 1 still needs a home ASAP!!

I have 2 kittens that have sort of been dumped with me that I need to find homes for ASAP!! They were born on St. Patrick's day and they are both solid black. One male, one female. Very sweet kittens that love attention and sitting in laps. Both are litter trained. PM me for pictures. I can deliver them within a certain radius. Good homes only.
    Last edited by onwego; Jun. 9, 2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: kitten still needs a home
    Suerte Hostage Crisis Survivor!

They have homes!

So it turns out that one kitten still needs a home... I have had several people say they are coming to get him and then never show up. Poor guy. He is a solid black male kitten. His name is Guiness as he was born on St. Patrick's day. Very sweet and personable. He comes with a small bag of the kitten food that he has been on and his green collar that he looks very handsome in. He also comes with his favorite toy in the world, a small black stuffed horse. The stuffed horse is about the same size as him, but he is in love with it for some reason. He thinks that it is his "kill" and drags it around growling at it. The other cats think he is a little nuts as they don't see the excitement in it. If somebody in the Triangle area adopts him, then I have information on several places to get him neutered and his first shots cheap. I'm trying everything I can to find him a good home as I really don't want him to have to end up at the shelter because we know what can happen there. I would keep him but my house is already at the max limit on creatures. I can email people pictures if they are interested.