The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Aqua Farms 2008 Foals

Hi everyone! I have finally broke down and joined a forum, and the 21st century, by establishing a website. I thought this internet thing was just a fly by night fad, but I guess it is here to stay, and if I can't beat them, I'll have to join them. I would like to share some of my 2008 foals with everyone. All of the foals that you guys have posted are great, and really show the considerate thought that has gone into making your breeding decisions. Thanks for sharing your babies, here is a link to the website so you can check out my 2008 foals. www.aquafarms.net the new babies are in the photo gallery. Photo gallery 2 has pics of some of my foals from 2006 and 2007, you may have seen a few of these already. Thanks for the welcome! Joe

Welcome to the 21st Cent. Joe! LOL It is about time!!
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

Indeed, WELCOME to the internet!! Your website has been long awaited. It looks great and you have some absolutely stunning foals to showoff.

I'm really looking forward to my 2009 Oskar baby. Hope to hear good news on Monday after the ultrasound.

Karri
    Altamont Sport Horses
    Trakehners * Knabstruppers * Appaloosa Sport Horses
    Home of stallions: Ambrosius af Asgard "Atlantis" & Hollywood Hot Spot
    Birmingham, AL

Gorgeous babies! I really like Oskar. Are you still working on your sales page?
    Chris Misita
    www.hiddenvalleyfarms.net Home of Bravo and Warrick!
    To dare; progress comes at this price. All sublime conquests are, more or less, the rewards of daring.
    Victor Hugo

Welcome Joe! You have really beautiful foals! Can't imagine what you do in your spare time!<g>
    Touchstone Farm. Visit us at the slideshow of our Dutch mares and foals below! 30 mnutes of photos.
    http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6...304f513d3d0d0a

Hi Joe!
    Welcome! Great website -- beautiful foals and stallions! Of course, my Oskar yearling filly is downright stunning also.

PennyG

HI Joe!!!! As usual, lovely babies!!!!! I continue to drool over Oskar and PRAY that I will have to opportunity to breed to him in the near future!
    ~Amy~ TrakehNERD clique
    *Bugs 5/86-3/10 OTTB Mare* RIP lovely Lady, I miss you
    *Frodo '03 Anglo Trakehner Gelding*
    My Facebook

Lovely foals! JUST GORGEOUS!! Scrolling down the page there wasn't a single one that wasn't phenomenal looking!

Welcome to COTH and the internet

Wink

Love the website and the foal "eye candy". Nice group - congratulations and thanks for sharing!

I'm really glad you helped me decide on the name JackieO. It is perfect for her! She is very feminine, gorgeous, classy, independent and even a bit sassy!

Picture soon!

PS: Where's my bling?

Welcome! I absolutely love your Oskar/Torch filly......I think you should ship her to me in PA and thin down your herd!

Default Thanks

Thanks Everyone for all your kind words. The web site is still under construction, and the sales horses are coming soon, as well as some additional pages. Indeed, Anissa, it is about time. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your mare to be pregnant Karri, I have already had a few confirmed pregnancies this year. Kat, good luck with your first lady, and there might be more bling on the next one, Jackie kept it simple and elegant lol. Bugs, I know you will get the Oskar of your dreams some day. Penny, I know your girl is big and beautiful, and will continue to get better and better! Touchstone, beautiful slideshow! Again, thanks for all your kind comments, I am a proud papa.

Default The last of 2008 is here!

My last foal was born this weekend at 4 PM, a solid bay colt by Impressionist out of Halle (Meistersinger & Hela VII) he is now posted on my site's photo gallery... www.aquafarms.net Thanks, Joe

Congrats Joe on your colt!! Allie and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts too for the amnion from Halle and this colt!!!!!!!
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

Very nice colt Joe! Impressionist not only produces some outstanding foals but puts a beautiful head on them too. I sure have enjoyed being able to see all your youngsters. You have some lovely photos that show them off so well. Congratulations on your newest arrival.
    Altamont Sport Horses
    Trakehners * Knabstruppers * Appaloosa Sport Horses
    Home of stallions: Ambrosius af Asgard "Atlantis" & Hollywood Hot Spot
    Birmingham, AL

Welcome Joe! Great pics!!
    I love the Meistersinger grandson! It is wonderful to see the line continue with such great quality. Good work!
    I hope Khmuraja and Purga are in foal???
    I will send you updates on pics of the 2yr olds! Pizzazz is still a stallion candidate!
    Karousel Farms, Breeders of Fine Trakehner Sporthorses.

Thanks Suzette. I love the name Pizzaz, I want it. So do you think you can change the name of your boy? Just kidding. Waiting to get confirmation on Purga, but Miss Mariah is not cooperating again this year. I have not even noticed her cycle, and may have to send her to the vet. Please send or post some pictures of your boy. Take care... Joe