The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm seriously jealous, elly. Will the new arrival put Nicky in a pony snit???

Well, wouldn'tchaknow! I'm glad he'll be with you Elly and he can be found! What a cute thing is he??

Actually, my hope is, that Chance and Nick become inseparable - Nick loves company - in addition, my neighbor specializes in driving ponies, so Mr. Chancer will get a solid education.
    Perfection is not attainable, but when we chase perfection, we can catch excellence - Vince Lombardi

www.thehomestedt.com

Wink

So glad he's found a home! Keep us all posted with cutie-pie pics!
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

Yay for Chance. I check out Elly's website and it's a riot. I am so glad this little character is going somewhere where his personality will be appreciated. It is obvious Elly loves each and every one of her charges. Descriptions of their personalities are also quite funny. When you describe a horse as an oversized Jack Russell I do indeed get the picture of what he must be like. Too funny and horray for a happy ending for Chance.

Just beaming!!!!
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

Quote Originally Posted by snkstacres View Post
    He is cuter in person than he is in a pic.
    I don't think that is even possible! Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE in that picture.
    Triple J Ranch Sporthorses
    www.triplejsporthorse.com
    Member - OMGiH I LOFF my mare(s) clique

Daylillyhorsefarm Guest

Default Tiny Weeny Chance

I can provide pictures of Chance that I took when doing volunteer work at Sunkissed acres. He is quite the pony.

Becky

Daylillyhorsefarm Guest

Default chance

Okay, I'm new at this. My name is Becky and I'm the one who took the picture so it is on there. If I was not so new at this all I would need to do is scroll, dummy scroll down.

Not a dummy!!! Do you know how long it took for me to figure out how to post a link that was to a regular sized photo as opposed to a thumbnail?

Could you send the pics you took of Pooh and Gus so I could post them on Ted's blog?

And I'm glad you're taking pics...because we had nothing to put in the upcoming newsletters until you came along!
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues

ok iv benn on here a long time and still dont know how to do that! not fair lol.. and to add. TOTALLY FREAKING CUTE!!! lol congrats!
    Posted with my Android smartphone.

What a happy ending. Keep us posted on his driving career. Nothing cuter than an evil small pony.

Insanely long URL test link.

Above pic is of Gus, please let me know if the link works for you. Becky posted these to a private group & is away from her computer at the moment - if it doesn't work I'll upload them to mine.

BTW congrats Elly!!
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Link worked for me.

Gr8, thanks PalM. Geek, I PM'd you a link so you can use whatever pics you need.
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Gus looks great!!!!

Hi everyone -

Just a quick up-date -

Mr. Chancer-Prancer arrived a couple of weeks ago at our farm in SC, while I was away in FL competing - all I can say upon meeting him is............I AM IN LOVE.

Still a bit shy, he nonetheless bonded with me to the point, that he now nickers when I come in the barn. Even if he and Nick (who by the way is STILL breeding mares in MD) don't become best buddies, this little spitfire is home for good.

Thanks to Sunkissed Acres for the job they do and for COTH to offer this Give Away service to all of us !
    Perfection is not attainable, but when we chase perfection, we can catch excellence - Vince Lombardi

www.thehomestedt.com

Happy Ending!!!
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.

heeheh Oh Elly, I am so happy you like this little guy. I can honestly say that I miss the dickens out of him. Just wait, the longer he owns you, the cuter he gets. Lil Dot really misses her friend, Gus isnt so nice to her. He can take her food LOL. Chance shared.

I am so happy for him though, he deserved a good home. Now, if someone is looking for a Gus kind of guy, he is ready for adoption.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement