The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I got mine today too! Its beautiful!! Its a titch too big, but I think the smaller size would have been too tight.

I'm thinking a lavander shirt underneith...I've always wanted a grey coat!!!
    Busy Bee Farm, Ellijay, GA
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
    Way Back Texas~04/20/90-09/17/08
    Green Alligator "Captain"

Robin just reduced that coat to $150 from $200 - email her for size - the SALE tag isn't on the site, but she said she will start the sale on that one.

OK, so NOW some shirts are on sale too! How does the fit compare to Essex? I got burned once with an Ariat shirt that is so baggy.

RJ shirts fit a little closer, not tighter, but more fitted in the waist than Essex, I got a 40 Essex and 42 RJ

OK - this is it - I'm not maxed out - but, close - I am ready for my first May show - love the blue coat - and, now $100, I own one - check it out.

A friend called Robin, today - she is going to put some more shirts on sale - we better watch for those. It is a sickness! But, I must say I have upgraded my wardrobe for far less $$$ than I ever thought was possible.

What about sizing on these? I haven't had to buy a show coat in YEARS!!!! For those of you who have them, do you go directly off the size chart. Like if your bust measurment is 39" (snug), do you order the size 10? Or is the jacket 39", so you order the next size up?

TIA!

It is almost like a dress size, if you are a 10, then you are probably a 10, I would email Robin about sizing - she is great with chatting you thru - If I was on the edge of the size chart, I would probably order the next size up - the RJ coat is the best! By the way, there are a lot of shirts on sale now - and great sale coats - I HAVE TO STAY OUT OF THAT SITE - but, I love the free shipping and the nice people on the other end.

bump

I'm bumping again, we need to keep this going - so many times I order from web people, they never answer my questions - Robin is great - let's share her with everybody!

www.thecollectiononlinestore.com - the only place to shop for hunt seat clothes!

I wish her shadbellies would go on sale...thats the one thing I really need! The coats are lovely though.

You should email her - she will tell you when they are going on sale - she is really great about that.

I did email her but never heard back. They aren't on sale on the website either, so I assume they are a product that doesn't go on sale.

Are you emailing the right address? I emailed last nite for a white shirt and she got back to me,,,,on EASTER! robinpetix@aol.com - it's on the site, too.

I just got an email from Robin, and she requested that I make note on here that sale prices are now listed on the actual items.

I just got an email from Robin, and she requested that I make note on here that sale prices are now listed on the actual items.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just click on the category you want, coats, show shirts, etc., and sale prices will come up. However, to get the rock bottom prices, you have to email Robin and inquire about whatever item interests you. I got a very nice jacket for $75!
    www.thecollectiononlinestore.com we love you!

You had better email Robin - unbelievable, more goodies. I am so excited! There is an email alert that I can't share here.

Ok you guys pulled me in too. I orderd 5600 to put the new hunt colors on that I just got and also ordered a nice navy one as a show coat. I already have an olivey brown RJ Classics that I really like that is sort of my hacking jacket. You guys weren't kidding, I shot Robin an email and heard back in about 5 minutes.
    "Perhaps the final test of anybody's love of dogs is their willingness to permit them to make a camping ground of the bed" -Henry T. Merwin

They have men's 32 short for my little guy! I don't want to tell you how long I looked and what I just paid for an RJ for him......I'm going shopping, hope there's some goodies left!