The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Exclamation How do I contact a moderator for help? How do I report a problem?

Through years of dedicated service "Erin" the previous site administrator's username, is all over the BB, but please DON'T PM "ERIN" WITH QUESTIONS. You won't get a response. "Moderator 1" is who you need to contact.

If there's a post or a thread you think we need to take a look at:

Please click the "alert" button in the lower left hand corner of the post.

The alert icon is an exclamation point inside of a triangle. It'll take you to a screen where you can type a quick note about what's going on (advertising, name calling, etc.) and then send it to us. Nobody else will know you've alerted and it's the best way to give us a heads up about a potential problem on a thread.

If you're having technical difficulties with the site or your account:

Look for answers in threads in the FAQ and Help forums. If you can't find an answer, you're welcome to start your own thread in the "Help" forum or contact Moderator 1.

To contact me, if you're logged in, just click on my name on this post to send me an email or a Private Message, or click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

If you want to get in touch with a moderator for any other reason, you can always send a private message to Moderator 1.

It's easy for questions to the mods to get lost if they're posted within an unrelated thread, so please contact us directly or hit the alert button on a post containing a question, so we're sure to see it.

If you're not a registered user and want to get in touch with us regarding an issue in the forums, please use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Nov. 15, 2012 at 02:42 PM.