The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default The best super bowl commercial ever

So where's that thread about how we should be out-crossing TBs for sturdier race horses? Maybe they were on to something. Apparently Chunk Of Love is half Clydesdale on her mother's side.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=27486586
    Don't fall for a girl who fell for a horse just to be number two in her world... ~EFO

did you see the shaq commercial it was great! on the slow race horse and shaq wins it buy a nose
    MIDWAY SOCCER 08' First Season!!!!!!

I saw it and loved it! We were cracking up...loved when the jock "high fived" him at the end...too funny... I need a copy!

I was laughing so hard during it.
    *The Quietman ~ Irish Approved Gr.1 Stallion
    www.windyislesfarms.com
    Like Us on Facebook

Yeah, even if it was special effects and a stunt rider on a fake horse, how'd they get a guy that big to get in that position!
    I couldn't catch the name of the filly...did anybody? I liked the Clyds commercial, Rocky music and all.

BUT, the game itself was just great. Way to go Eli (I'm not even a Giants fan) and that defense-wow! It did make me think, what if like Awesome Gem, a nice horse, but not great, won teh BC last year....who would've been horse of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by miss_critic View Post
    I couldn't catch the name of the filly...did anybody?
    Chunk of Love, like I said in the original post. Did you guys not catch I was talking about the Shaq commercial? I even posted the video link! If you watch the link I posted, it says "She's half clydesdale on her mothers side, not usually known for speed."

So where's that thread about how we should be out-crossing TBs for sturdier race horses? Maybe they were on to something. Apparently Chunk Of Love is half Clydesdale on her mother's side.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=27486586
    Don't fall for a girl who fell for a horse just to be number two in her world... ~EFO

There is a mare on the NY circuit named Chunk of Love. I thought the ad was hilarious.
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

Quote Originally Posted by Texarkana View Post
    Not to be dense but is there really a 'Chunk of Love' - or was that just an assigned name for the ad? As Linny pointed out there is a NY runner (mare) who has that name and has done very well with her career.

I liked the Audi ad with spin on the classic The Godfather scene but using the Mercedes grill instead of the horse head

Quote Originally Posted by Texarkana View Post
    Chunk of Love, like I said in the original post. Did you guys not catch I was talking about the Shaq commercial?"
    Sorry! It was late!!!! But yeah I konw which one you're talkin about.

Default sb commercials

Does anyone remember the commercial from a few years ago where the pony came out of the Crackerjacks bag?

Thanks for posting the link! I had heard about the commercial but missed it... really wanted to see it! It was great
    "People ask me 'will I remember them if I make it'. I ask them 'will you remember me if I don't?'"

Between going in the box and paying off the clerk he will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerandharriet View Post
    did you see the shaq commercial it was great! on the slow race horse and shaq wins it buy a nose
    My hubby and I were ROLLING over that one!! It was hillarious!!
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

Default Shaq racing comercial

My husband was watching the Superbowl with friends and I was in the other room working on completing a big wine glass order. All of the sudden my husband calls me into the family room and says you have to see this comercial. Thank goodness for DVR's huh...

Since both my husband and I are retired jockeys and several of our friends who were at our house watching the superbowl are jockeys we were all laughing our butts off.

What a great comercial. Did you happen to notice in the win photo Shaq has his hand over on the other horses nose holding him back. Too funny...

www.cmmbarnbrats.com