The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Canadian born best USDF amateur rider

Courtesy of DressageDirect.com

Canadian born best USDF amateur rider

24 year old Canadian born Krystalann Shingler has earned the title of 2007 United States Dressage Federation (USDF) Year-End Adult Amateur Fourth Level Champion. Shingler attended the Adequan/USDF Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida to be presented with her commemorative plaque and gift certificates in honor of her win. Shingler competed her own horse, Tividor, to achieve a median score of 67.978 percent, the highest in the United States for the division.Tividor is a 17.2 hand, 8-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding (Obelisk x Faldo). Shingler and Tividor have been working together for three years. Tividor was imported to the United States as a 3-year-old by Shingler’s trainer, Canadian Shannon Dueck. Dueck is a veteran international competitor, having shown many esteemed competitions including the World Equestrian Games, World Cup Finals, and the Open European Dressage Championships. Additionally, Dueck won an Individual Silver Medal at the 1999 Pan American Games. Dueck runs a dressage training facility in Loxahatchee, Florida. “I am so grateful to Shannon for pairing me with Tividor and training us both,” said Shingler.

A native of Toronto Canada, Shingler now resides in Wellington, Florida, utilizing her dual citizenship. She was also very successful as a young rider and competed in the North American Young Rider Championships for Canada’s Ontario team.
    More news about :

One World One Dream: Rose Parade in Pasadena

Progress Palm Beach International Equestrian Center

USET Foundation to host Hong Kong by Night Event

on www.dressagedirect.com

How come you just never miss an opportunity to try taking a jab at the USA?

Default I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Equibrit View Post
    How come you just never miss an opportunity to try taking a jab at the USA?
    I don't make the news and I don't write the news.

Regardless of who's mocking who, Good for Krystalann!

and she does have Shannon working with her...Shannon is a great trainer!
    Congrats to both!
    "When you think you don't need a coach ...then you're in trouble" Don Imus 2012

Equibrit - you seem to have a problem that has nothing to do with Theo.....
    Siegi Belz
    www.stalleuropa.com
    2007 KWPN-NA Breeder of the Year
    Dutch Warmbloods Made in the U. S. A.

And you have an over-active imagination!

Equibrit

As a German i know where your kind of patriotisme can lead to.
    If wishes were horses, beggars might ride -- John Ray

And what, pray, is "my kind of patriotism" ?
    And why do you claim to be an expert on it?
    It's nothing to do with patriotism, it's just irritating to read this little man's repetitive cheap shots at anything American.

Theo just likes to stir the pot let's face it. I have to admit that he is the only patriotic dutchman I know. The USA stinks, atleast that is the impression I get from all of this post and all his previous posts. I am amazed what he does on a American bb to be honest. I am sure there must be an anti USA bb somewhere where he would feel totally at home.I understand where Equibrit comes from it would piss me off aswell. I am happy to say that not all dutch people are Sh%# stirrers just a very small percentage of them and they live in Holland .Thankfully
    Every time you ride, your are either teaching or un-teaching your horse.

Not that it has anything to do with Dressage but isn't Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum (I am sure I spelled that wrong, sorry) from California? She rides for Germany.

Who cares if the girl was born in Canada. There are several who have ridden on the U.S. Dressage team who were born in other countries and claim U.S. citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Not that it has anything to do with Dressage but isn't Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum (I am sure I spelled that wrong, sorry) from California? She rides for Germany.

Who cares if the girl was born in Canada. There are several who have ridden on the U.S. Dressage team who were born in other countries and claim U.S . citizenship.

Ah but she is succesfull so of no intrest to attack American riders

And why do you claim to be an expert on it?
    Just look where he/she is from. That should answer your questions.

As a German i know where your kind of patriotisme can lead to.
    Hmmm. I wonder where your Germany would be now if not for the U.S.
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Seriously guys, who cares if a Canadian is the best USDF rider. If she had the best ride then .....Go Canada!

I am guessing it is not the message Equibrit takes exception to but perhaps the messenger. Theo likes to take jabs at the U.S. and see who rises to the bait. Lets try not to sink to his level with North vs South or U.S. vs. Germany.

How exactly would this German be privy to how patriotic I feel and why I should be patriotic about America? Theo would have been more accurate if he had said that she is a dual citizen of both the USA and Canada - but that wouldn't allow him to make the dig!

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmike View Post
    Theo just likes to stir the pot let's face it. I have to admit that he is the only patriotic dutchman I know. The USA stinks, atleast that is the impression I get from all of this post and all his previous posts. I am amazed what he does on a American bb to be honest. I am sure there must be an anti USA bb somewhere where he would feel totally at home.I understand where Equibrit comes from it would piss me off aswell. I am happy to say that not all dutch people are Sh%# stirrers just a very small percentage of them and they live in Holland .Thankfully
    Dutchmike,

I know you like to use words like sh*t, f*ck etc... at least hundred times a day, like you do on the Catchride BB.

And all women of the world must really love it to read how you think and post about them on other BB's.

Now that is really cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle2music View Post
    Dutchmike,

And all women of the world must really love it to read how you think and post about them on other BB's.

Other bb's?. You seem to know more then I do.They can know what I think about them here. I get on really well with most women and that is as simpel as that. BTW did you not put my on your ignore list as you stated in an earlier post?. I still don't understand what your purpose is on this bb except slagging down the US and being controversial. Sometimes I cannot help but wonder if you support dressage or if you want to destroy it somehow. Not that I care either way. Now if you want a rude fight then atleast use the same name on CR instead of hiding behind all these little aliases and we can continue there. On this bb I will keep it civilised

Btw THEO you really are anti american aren't you I just looked you up at bokt.nl and you really are charming about the US riders.

Equibrit,
    Theo is as cheap as you can get. Gutter level cheap. It is part of his charm
    Last edited by dutchmike; Jan. 15, 2008 at 09:11 AM.