Update us please with what happens on Thursday, the 20th when the "deadline" comes.
Give you 10-1 there is no decision and they want an extension because they are still not sure and they want to use this free horse a little longer before telling OPs friend to come and get it...and saying they will mail her a check for all the gas and associated transport costs.
Do think changing the name, the feed and the supplements the sending the Santa hat pic to the so far unpaid OWNER 3 states away was a nice touch.
I just gotta read this.
When opportunity knocks it's wearing overalls and looks like work.
The horse left on Nov 30th & they've had him for over 2 weeks. Changed his name, feed, routine & took pictures to send holiday cards, but don't know if he's the one yet?? I bet they don't give an answer for another 2 weeks "cause it's the holidays & we're busy".
She's getting yanked around, but obviously she doesn't care since she agreed to this in the first place. I just hope the horse is being cared for.
And If they didnt give me and answer by today, I'd be sending a truck overnight to go and get him. Thats rediculous that they changed his feed/suppliments, name etc. I can't believe your friend gave them that long. I'd give them a week.
"Some nerve!" is what I said about changing feed and supplement. Christmas pictures are cute, but, again NOT YOUR HORSE YET! That would be like me borrowing my roommate's arab for pictures because she's more photogenic than my TB!
My friend and I are both home for the holidays, and my cell service is spotty, at best, so I'll have to wait till I head into town later to call my friend and hope that she's also got a signal. (The sad part is she's from middle-of-nowhere Illinois and I live in a MAJOR suburb of Chicago- and *I'm* the one without the signal. Figure THAT out.)