Tack items for sale:
1. Bobby’s English Tack Standing Martingale – used once. Chestnut color, raised, horse size, perfect condition. $50
2. Roma Shipping Boots – used twice. “Full” horse size, they do run a little big so best suited for 16h+ or thicker horse. Black, attach with Velcro, covers knees & hocks. Very thick fleece. No rips or tears, fleece is a little discolored near bottoms (from dirt/etc). $50
3. Ovation Lady’s Hunt Coat – size 14R. Dark gray color with black raised fox head buttons. Worn twice, very good condition. $75
4. Devon Aire Field boots – size 7 with wide calf. Worn a handful of times (now nicely broken in and comfy!!) Great condition. $50
5. Western Show Halter – light leather color (undyed) with silver. Not sure of brand. Good condition, horse sized. Comes with matching 7’ chain lead. Some blemishes on lead, but not visible closer than a couple feet. $30
6. Leather girth – Measures 54” from end to end. Chestnut color. Well used, but still in functional shape. New Crosby elastic billets added on one side. Good condition, a couple sweat stains. $25
7. Rope reins – one piece, 8 feet long, maroon & navy, snaps on each end. $10
I accept Paypal or money orders. Shipping will depend on item(s) purchased, please PM me to get an estimate. Please PM me!
Photos available, just PM me (will post them tomorrow after I get them off my camera!)
Originally Posted by barka.lounger
u get big old crop and bust that nags ass the next time it even slow down.