The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PLEASE chedck your PMs!!

Smile

Is Minnie still looking for a new place?

horseloverchip Guest

Default pony

Hi, I live in the Erie,PA area and my daughter is a confident 6 year old who takes english lessons. She walks, trots, canters, and jumps small cross rails so far. she trains at a wonderful, state of the art facility. it has 100 acres, indoor riding arena, warm water wash bay, and whats great is its only 1 road away from us! She loves her lesson pony which is available for lease to us but she wants to ride way more than he is available due to other lessons etc........ he is also quite lazy! LOL-and I think she will out grown his "motivation" soon! She will be in her first show in Oct.

I am not sure we are ready to buy a pony and honestly we cant find one that isnt $50,000 that will do what she is looking for! a lease or foster situation would be wonderful-and your baby sounds wonderful.

Thanks everyone who has expressed interest in Minnie.
    It looks like she'll have a job as a show pony soon. She hasn't left yet, so I'm hesitant to say it's 'done'. I would like to hang onto everyone's info, and if this falls through, I'll get back to you.
    Thanks again!
    Y'all ain't right!