The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Hi, Seb. Great to see Brigette again. Love the jumping shot-- and hope she doesn't know you posted the one with the hat: talk about nose against the camera ! She does look like a gem-- but we knew that, too.

P.S. Tried to email photos of Mary's 2008 foals to you this a.m., but they were bounced back One of them looks just like Cuddles as a newborn.
    Ooops! You have a pm...

Seb
    Aca-Believe it!!

Hocus Focus - is the Deb Dawson you speak of the same Debbie Dawson who went to St. Lawrence University back in the dark ages?

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

I have a few more pictures to post into the folder of Cunningham babes but my main computer died and I am waiting to get that back
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyAgain View Post
    Hocus Focus - is the Deb Dawson you speak of the same Debbie Dawson who went to St. Lawrence University back in the dark ages?
    Deb hails from Virginia and where she pursued her education I have heard mentioned but have not noted for definite reference. Sorry, she may well be but that would depend. She is five foot nothing and looks a bit like Michael J Fox. Does that help? Has a very tall son.

ha ha.... She will kill me if she reads this.

I am glad to see this thread continues to grow. Those with Cunningham's to show us please do. I am sure you are all proud of them.

I would like it known to all breeders that my reason for pointing out Cunningham is because he is a truly noticeable animal in good company and that presence coupled with his being around shows I see on ocassion. He is lovely and with the best manners. A horse of this type is hard not to appreciate.

HF - the Debbie Dawson I knew was rather short in stature as well.

I recently received a call from a fellow SLU'er about our upcoming errrrcough30therrrrcough reunion and he mentioned that Debbie is in CA and into horses still. Then, I saw you mention that name.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyAgain View Post
    HF - the Debbie Dawson I knew was rather short in stature as well.

I recently received a call from a fellow SLU'er about our upcoming errrrcough30therrrrcough reunion and he mentioned that Debbie is in CA and into horses still. Then, I saw you mention that name.
    It is probably a match. If you need to reach her for your reunion, I have her number.

pm sent, HF!

I will relay info to Deb. If she is familiar with your name, I will make sure she contacts you.

Is Cunningham showing at Pebble Beach in upcoming July show? That is where I first saw him last year.

Default In Stride : Article on Cunningham

Check out the latest issue of "In Stride" the H/J magazine. Cunningham and Mary are on the cover, and it is a wonderful article.
    http://www.herselffarm.com
    Proud of my Hunter Breeding Princesses
    "Grief is the price we all pay for love," Gretchen Jackson (1/29/07) In Memory of Barbaro