iPhone apps for trainers and riders
I relocated this from off topic since its for H/J trainers and riders specifically.
I realize there was another topic started about favorite smart phone apps, I wanted to start one specifically for equestrian related apps. I hope this will be allowed. Some of you may find these very helpful.
CleanSport - Lists many if not all of the drug and medication specifications by FEI standards. Very handy.
- Lists almost every drugs intent and dosage result
At The Gate - A mobile app for trainers.
- Has a snapshot tab, you can photograph courses to memorize or anything in-between.
- Has a note taker. For those who are not handy with striding right off the bat there are stride charts.
- Has a medal and equitation tab which lists rules such as equitation tests, regulations for all seats, USEF junior medal classes, USHJA zones and regional championships, etc...
- How to qualify for certain finals
- USEF and USHJA Membership info
The list goes on, this app is by far something I would recommend.
MP Equine - An excellent horse care or first aid type of app.
- Lameness information
- Recommended health signs about heart beat, temperature, respiratory and urination.
- How to guide for things such as IV and IM injections. Wouldn't suggest children try this if they download.
Rendaivu & Equisketch - TWO of my favorites. Barn assistant
- Allows you to make a folder for each horse to keep track of almost anything. Dentistry, worming, training, performance, insurance, health, vaccines ... You name it.
These apps are just some of my favorites or ones that I use.