So my dog ate an ant poison container...
Well, actually, he ate TWO of them.
And yes, we've already talked with the emergency vet, who was more concerned about him ingesting that much hard plastic than the poison itself and said he would be fine.
He's ~50lb of joyful, obsessively devoted, squeaky tennis-ball-loving border collie.
He *will* indeed be fine, right? It's been a few hours, and I can't say he's acting any weirder than normal, other than maybe a little extra slobber. He's drinking normally and tried to convince me that he ought to get a second dinner, so I think his appetite is ok. :lol: