Coolest (as in ventilation) skull cap?
My trusty Tipp Sportage is starting to get a bit rank plus it's 3 years old (from mfg date). It's what I use to ride with about 95% of the time and I am thinking about replacing it with a proper skull cap. I have a CO JR8 for the other 5% of the time when one should look best.
As you all know the Sportage is super well ventilated, and I don't think there's a jockey skull out there that comes close in the breeze department (or is there?).
So, which, in your opinion is the best ventilated skull cap? I ride in all weather up to about 90 degrees. Most I'll spend in the saddle is about 2 hrs, mostly during late spring and summer while roading hounds.