What do you do?
Horse has been advertised since August, had people come out, but nothing concrete. Priced VERY fairly. I am wiling to drop the price, but if I go too low then my payout will be not even worth the time/money put into him.
Suggestions? Tips? This is a need to sell situation, but he is also not my personal horse, so keeping him and waiting a couple of months isn't an option.