FREE Board in Coweta County GEORGIA (30277) UPDATED!
I am looking for a co-op type boarder situation, and since I don't pay board, I figure I'd do the same.
**Here is what I have to offer:
- 1 acre paddock with 3 large run-ins (one is used for hay storage) that opens up to:
- 3 - 4 acre pasture with plenty of shade trees, and a small pond (mine don't really go near it)
- Fescue grass mix - its good, but not too lush (is perfect for Drafties, ponies and easy keepers)
- with in walking distance of a lovely Dressage Barn, and down the road from several H/J Barns.
- Minutes from Peachtree City, Senoia, and Newnan.
- Plenty of quiet lanes and pastures to ride on, plus several arenas within riding distance.
- I have a Mini Gelding and a quiet 3 year old POA filly, both are well behaved and barefoot.
- excellent vet in the area.
**Here's what I would like:
- someone to share in feeding, and blanketing in winter, and pasture upkeep. My husband died in June, and I have a 10 year old and a 19 month old - and while my ponies are easy, I could still use the help.
- someone to ride with me. :)
My Mini has mild Heaves, so I cannot feed round bales, though squares are fine. Therefor, this is NOT the place for a hard keeper. However, square bales are fine.
You would still pay for your own hay, feed, and supplements.
Though free, I would still require a contract.
If interested, you can PM me here, email me at: [email protected] or text only (it's an iPod) at: 678-383-PONY