Another way to help Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society!
There is an easy, fast, and free way to help prevent the slaughter of hundreds of abandoned, neglected, and homeless horses. Simply vote for Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society in an on-line contest. Here are the simple instructions (which take longer to read than to actually follow):
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive
2. Near the top, slightly-right-of-center is a purple rectangle with the words "Click Here to Give - it’s FREE!" Click that icon.
3. On the page that comes next, there is a button marked "VOTE NOW!" It is located near the top, again slightly-right-of-center, underneath and in the middle of the tabs for "Rainforest" and "Animal Rescue." Click that icon.
4. In the center of the page that comes next, you will see a purple square that says "Search And Vote For A Shelter." In the "Shelter Name" space, type Bluebonnet In the "State" space, type "TX." Then click the gray rectangular "Search" button that appears underneath the "Country" selection.
5. The next screen will be virtually identical to the one that went before, except that Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society will now appear at the bottom of the purple rectangle. Click the gray "Vote" rectangle in the bottom right corner of the purple square.
6. The following screen requires you to type in the name of the animal that appears (lion, monkey, cat, etc). This ensures that the vote is being cast by an actual person rather than a computer program which would give a contestant an unfair advantage. Once the animal’s name is typed, click the "Vote" button and you’re done!
And thank you!