I am very frugal already - I actually went and got another job for more cash because I don't have many other ways to save money! Here are some of my tips:
1. buy generic - have not found more than one or two items that are better brand-name
2. make your own salad dressing - you can make a whole bottle for $0.30 - and if you grow your own herbs, it is so much better than anything you could buy at the store
3. buy tubs of yogurt rather than the individual cups - saves money and plastic
4. have a friend cut your hair
5. no manicures, pedicures, or fancy coffee - EVER
6. don't buy books new - exchange your old ones for "new" at a used book shop or go to the library
7. only drink alcohol on weekends and holidays - saves money and calories
8. make your own coffee and try to switch to tea - you can buy tea bags in boxes of 200 at the Asian grocery stores for $1.50 - that is a lot of cups of tea!
9. put a calendar on your fridge and write your food receipts on each day - helps keep track of how much you are spending each week and serves as a great reality check when you want to order take-out
10. no air conditioning in the car - I implemented this rule this summer and saved a lot of mony on gas. My reasoning - why drive 20 minutes to the barn with the air conditioning on when I'm going to spend 2 hours outside riding?