PDA

View Full Version : Found items to sell that were not at the barn--not sized for me, though. :(

Lori
May. 15, 2007, 04:01 PM
All of these items are from when I was married and the ex rode horses and mules (hence the oversized items). If you don't like my price, make an offer. All items are in very good to excellent condition, just a little bent from being boxed for the move here. Shipping will be exact from 51401.

Horse Country standing martingale, havana, full sized I think. 20.00

Horse Country breastplate martingale, dark havana, full sized I think. Has HC standing attachment to go with it and an off brand running attachment. 75.00

Oversized halter, black valhoma w/brass snap at cheek/buckle at chin. Soft nylon, doubled and about 1" wide. 5.00

Cashel Lollypop pad, excellent condition. 10.00

Oversized custom biothane halter bridle. Nice thin width, burgundy overlay at nose, solid brass snaps and hardware. 20.00

Bitless hackamore from same maker of the halter bridle. 20.00 Has biothane headstall of some sort I have not figured out how to put back together yet!
If you are interesested in it, I can see if I can find the maker online?? I remember it was for endurance riding, has a braided rawhide nose and jointed at bottom. It is stainless steel core and components.

Cobb nylon black running martingale complete w/tags. Toklat. 5.00

Black large show gloves, good hands, hardly used, like new. 5.00

Oversized custom made rope halter w/attached lead. Burgundy halter/black lead. 5.00

Split reins buckle ends 5.00
split reins tie ends 5.00

Soft heavy nylon halter bridle. Full sized w/brow and brass snaps. 15.00

braided nylon spur straps. Look new. 5.00

Kineton noseband, england made 10.00

Lori
May. 18, 2007, 11:32 PM
Kineton sold. Thank you.

Lori
May. 21, 2007, 04:40 PM
Cashel Lollypop pad, excellent condition. Sold, thank you!

Bitless hackamore is a Vosel by Sportack with headstall by the same.

Oversized custom made rope halter w/attached lead. Burgundy halter/black lead. Sold, thank you!

Split reins buckle ends Sold, thank you!

Kineton noseband, england made Sold, thank you!
[/QUOTE]