View Full Version : Beval and Prestige girths, Fleeceworks girth cover

Apr. 23, 2007, 03:32 AM
Beval Anatomical Girth (48 in): This girth is in great condition! I used it probably 20 times and was cleaned after each use. It has three rings and elastic on both ends. The inside is covered with gorgeous calfskin! I paid $150 for it, will take $95 shipped and insured.

Prestige Short Dressage Girth (65cm = 25.6 in): I bought this girth a few months ago but only used it once. It is anatomically shaped and has elastic on both ends. Unfortunately, it's too small for my (relatively new) horsie. It has been conditioned with Butet Akene conditioner after its one use, it's better than new, absolutely flawless! I paid $130, will take $95 shipped and insured.

Fleeceworks Sheepskin Girth Cover (44 in): I bought this to go over the Beval girth, and since I'm selling that, I might as well sell this! I bought this a while after I bought the girth, so it was used probably about 5 times. It's in flawless condition. I paid around $55 for it, will take $35 shipped and insured.

ALL PICS (sheepskin pics to come soon): http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gems121@sbcglobal.net/album/576460762399083164/photo/294928804345358988/0

Shipping: All items include shipping and insurance.

Payment: PayPal is preferred, but I will accept a personal check. I will hold the check for 10 days to make sure it clears, though.

If you have any questions or would like more/different pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me at DressageReine@msn.com or through Private Message. Thanks for your interest!

Apr. 28, 2007, 09:29 PM
Beval Girth sold pending payment. Thank you Anna!!

Prestige girth and Fleeceworks girth cover still for sale.

May. 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
Prestige Girth SOLD! Thank you, Nancy :)

Fleeceworks girth cover still available!