PDA

View Full Version : Collegiate Saddle, Girths, Bits, Ariat Apparel, etc.

chrissymack
Feb. 22, 2007, 08:15 AM
...Okay, I admit it...I am a tack-store shopaholic. :yes: I buy things because they're SO cute, or I think I'll end up needing them further down the road...and then try them on later & don't like them on me, or just never end up using.
I now have a running agreement with my husband...I am not allowed to step foot into another tack store until I sell some items that are sitting unused in our closet. :no: HELP!!! I'm going into withdrawal! (Thank goodness for online ordering!!) j/k :winkgrin:
Here goes...I tried to find the items online, too, so you can follow the links to see them new. I have actual photos as well..just email for them!

Collegiate Convertible Diploma Close Contact Saddle- 16.5" $599
Collegiate's Top of the line saddle; best of their best! Convertible Easy-Change Gullet System to quickly adjust to fit withers of any horse's shape.
Pre-Treated leather, soft and pliable holds up when put to the test. Remarkably detailed contrast stitching and stained edges. Medium deep seat and forward cut flap position are excellent for jumping or working on the flat.
Airflow padded flaps with pencil knee rolls for security. Excellent condition--ridden in for just 1 yr; always well oiled and maintained. Comes with stirrup leathers, stirrups, Collegiate saddle cover, and complete gullet change system (system alone retails $100)!! :winkgrin:
Retails New @ $1,000.00
See: http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=4813

Wintec Black Chafeless Girth- 52" $25
The Wintec Chafeless Elastic Girth is designed with the unique advantage of
having the elastic in the centre of the girth so the entire girth stretches with
the horse as it works. Contoured design for ultimate comfort; eliminates
rubbing in sensitive areas. Traditional easy-care Wintec material always looks
new. Ridden with a handful of times; excellent condition.
Retails: $55
See: http://www.stcroixsaddlery.com/Girths_Wintec_Chafeless_Girth_p/tg_wb_34320.htm

Fleece-lined Equalizer Comfort-Fit Elastic girth- 48" - $10
Equifleece-lined for chafeless comfort with a mildew-proof inner padding. Elastic on both ends to equalize girth pressure. Center D ring. Used; good condition.
Retail: $35

NEW Ariat Pro-Series Victory Coolmax Show Shirt - Size 32 $75
The ultimate technical show shirt adds a performance edge to the
traditional show shirt
* Subtle pink stripe with pearlized coordinating buttons
* Lightweight breathable comfort.
* Cotton/CoolMax® with a touch of strech blends for comfort and easy
movement.
* Moisture management system for temperature control
* Premium cotton provides soft and natural comfort next to skin
* Contoured fit for a tailored look and less bulk under your show coat.
* SPF finish for sun protection.
* Includes two chokers: one plain, one with a swarovski crystal emblem.
Brand new in original unopened packaging. :eek:
Retails: $110
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-victory-coolmax-show-shirt/p/X1-20545/cn/1/

Platinum Short Sleeved Show Shirt- Peach - Size 32 $25
98% Cotton, 2% Stretch for superb comfort & fit. High quality details like pearlized ivory buttons under hidden button center. Comes with matching choker. Worn to only one show; Like New condition.
Retails: $60

Devon-Aire Short Sleeved Show Shirt - Size 32 $15
Short sleeve lightweight style. A classic look in crisp white with a thin dark vertical stripe. Comes with matching choker. Worn to only a handful of shows; in like-new condition.
Retail: $50

Traditional Elegant Silver Stock Pin - $3
Horse head center with horseshoe on either side for luck!!
Perfect for traditional show shirt look, or for wear with your every day wardrobe!
Retail: $15

Body Chemistre Sport Shirt- Yellow- Small - $10
Made of stretchy breathable knit cotton, bright yellow v-neck fitted short sleeved shirt with black contrast stitching. BC horse head logo in black on left chest. Perfect for schooling in style!! Worn once; I look terrible in yellow.
Retail: $25

NEW Body Chemistre Sport Tank- Purple/Black/White- Small- $10
Ultra stylish Scoopneck front, racerback crossover back for full support when riding. Stretchy breathable knit cotton, fitted styling. Contrast piping, BC horse head logo.

Ariat Cobalt Devon Pro Zip-Front Cordovan Brown Paddock Boots sz. 6.5 $20

Durable waterproof premium leather uppers
New heavyweight brass zipper
Ariat’s exclusive Cobalt Technology™ for performance and comfort
Moisture wicking Cobalt orthotic footbed with encapsulated gel pads in heel and forefoot
Revolutionary Cobalt Cushioning System in heel features SKYDEX‘™ Smarter Cushioning™ material
Composite fiber forked shank offers maximum stability on the ground and in the stirrup
Patented lateral motion control device
Updated Duratread™ outsole with “strike zones” for enhanced durability
Self-cleaning cross action tread offers excellent traction

My husband got me a new pair of paddock boots (below!) for Christmas; I ended up buying the Devon zips instead again (lazy?? mayyyybe.....;) )
These are well used, and show signs of regular wear, but are still in overall good condition. PERFECT for a rider that wants the top of the line Ariat boots without the hefty pricetag that goes with them.
Retail: $190.00
See: http://www.ariat.com/products_detail.aspx?pcid=8&cid=1&scid=9&pid=43&psid=206&refid=368&refsid=1142

NEW Ariat Cobalt Performer Pro Waterproof BLACK Leather Paddock Boots sz. 6.5 -$120
Featuring Ariat Cobalt footbed Technolgoy. Premium level technology for maximum performance. Polyurethane-encapsulated gel inserts in forefoot and heel conform to foot for instant fit and comfort. Ariat's patented lateral motion control device dramatically reduces muscle and leg fatigue.
Premium quality waterproofed leather keeps you riding whatever the weather. Speed tie laces. Moisture wicking Cobalt orthotic footbed with encapsulated gel pads in heel and forefoot. Revolutionary Cobalt Cushioning System in heel features SKYDEX™ Smarter Cushioning™ material. Composite fiber forked shank offers maximum stability on the ground and in the stirrup; 3x the
strength of steel. Updated Duratread™ outsole with “strike zones” for enhanced durability. Self-cleaning cross action tread offers excellent traction.
Comfort fit ankle flexion notches. Brand new in box; I decided I wanted zippers again!!! :eek:
Retails: $190
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-waterproof-cobalt-performer-pro-riding-boots/p/X1-38806/cn/11/

Devon-Aire X-Wear Hipster- Small - Light Beige - $20
The latest in fashion and technology. Based on the popular hip hugger style and designed for the rider. Second Skin® technology for maximum freedom of motion and Dev-Tek™ moisture management for great comfort. Lay-flat plush elastic waistband, French fly front, belt loops, Clarino™ patches, Velcro® ankle closures and reinforced seams. In Viscose with 3% Lycra®. Machine wash. Ridden in several times; in excellent condition. Fits slim, like a sz. 24
Retail: $56
See: http://www.millbrook-tack.com/millbrook/product.asp?dept_id=3509&pf_id=PAAAAAOIOECJDLPC&ad_id=froogle&key_id=Devon-AireHipsterBreeches

Brown Mesh Mane Tamer- $7
Breatheable mesh mane tamer has four “Quick-Grip” velcro closures for
secure fit. Features reinforced loop to attach to halter, ensuring it doesn't
budge. Tames unruly manes. Protects braids ready for the show ring also.
Adjustable horse size. Dark Brown/Black. Tried on horse.
Retails: $20

Davis Purple Glitter No-Turn Bellboots- Horse Sized- $9
These high-fashion Bell Boots by Davis are designed for over-reach protection; contoured to the horse's foot to minimize spinning. Made of
heavy duty PVC compound several times more durable than rubber boots, resisting rips and tears. The double-locking Velcro closures hold
the boot securely in place. Purple with purple/silver glitter. Worn only a handful of times during shipping only; in excellent condition. Standard Horse Size

Durable Plastic Boot Jack- $5
German-engineered plastic boot jack in aqua-mint green. Features correct elevation angle and anti-slip tread bumps on foot base and bottom. Soft rounded edge heel placement cut-out enables secure removal of boots without any scuffs or rubs. Lightweight; fits easily in a tack trunk or grooming box.
Retail: $10

NEW Soft Rubber Loose Ring Mullen Bit- 5" $5
Flexible, lightweight rubber mullen is a soft and kind mouthpiece, well suited to a new or very sensitive mouth. Stainless steel loose ring snaffle. Like new; tried on my horse but never rode with it.
Retails $16

Copper Twisted Half-Cheek Pony Snaffle Bit- 4.5" $10
Twisted half-cheek pony snaffle for situations which require additional control without severity. Stainless steel rings with copper twist for greater acceptance. Used in great condition
Retail $40

Ultra-light Loose Ring Snaffle Bit- 5" $7
Lightweight Stainless Steel loose ring snaffle with thick mouthpiece and rounded edges is soft and easy to accept. Used in great condition!
Retail: $30

Eggbutt Snaffle Bit- 5.5" $10
Heavy weight high quality stainless steel eggbutt snaffle. Smooth rounded edges in traditional eggbutt styling. Used in great condition!

Roma Riser Pad - $15
Channel contoured pad fits into gullet at back of saddle to correct saddle angle on hard-to-fit horses. Protective cushioning reduces slipping and pressure points; provides added lift to back of saddle to even saddle fit. Ultra Cell foam never loses shape. Non-absorbent. White. Faint "Jones" written on very top of riser. Otherwise in perfect condition.
See: http://www.bitofbritain.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=0178

Email for more information/photos: joneschristi@palmbeach.k12.fl.us

chrissymack
Feb. 23, 2007, 11:22 AM

chrissymack
Feb. 24, 2007, 07:39 PM
Here is an updated list of what's available. I will continue to update as items sell!

Collegiate's Top of the line saddle; best of their best! Convertible Easy-Change Gullet System to quickly adjust to fit withers of any horse's shape.
Pre-Treated leather, soft and pliable holds up when put to the test. Remarkably detailed contrast stitching and stained edges. Medium deep seat and forward cut flap position are excellent for jumping or working on the flat.
Airflow padded flaps with pencil knee rolls for security. Excellent condition--ridden in for just 1 yr; always well oiled and maintained. Comes with stirrup leathers, stirrups, Collegiate saddle cover, and complete gullet change system (system alone retails $100)!!
Retails New @ $1,000.00
See: http://www.smartpakequine.com/Produc...ctclassid=4813

having the elastic in the centre of the girth so the entire girth stretches with
See: http://www.stcroixsaddlery.com/Girth...g_wb_34320.htm

Equifleece-lined for chafeless comfort with a mildew-proof inner padding. Elastic on both ends to equalize girth pressure. Center D ring. Used; good condition.

traditional show shirt
movement.
Brand new in original unopened packaging.
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-v...X1-20545/cn/1/

98% Cotton, 2% Stretch for superb comfort & fit. High quality details like pearlized ivory buttons under hidden button center. Comes with matching choker. Worn to only one show; Like New condition.

Short sleeve lightweight style. A classic look in crisp white with a thin dark vertical stripe. Comes with matching choker. Worn to only a handful of shows; in like-new condition.

Traditional Elegant Silver Stock Pin - $3
Horse head center with horseshoe on either side for luck!!
Perfect for traditional show shirt look, or for wear with your every day wardrobe!
Retail: $15

Made of stretchy breathable knit cotton, bright yellow v-neck fitted short sleeved shirt with black contrast stitching. BC horse head logo in black on left chest. Perfect for schooling in style!! Worn once; I look terrible in yellow.

Ultra stylish Scoopneck front, racerback crossover back for full support when riding. Stretchy breathable knit cotton, fitted styling. Contrast piping, BC horse head logo.

NEW Ariat Cobalt Performer Pro Waterproof BLACK Leather Paddock Boots sz. 6.5 -$120
Featuring Ariat Cobalt footbed Technolgoy. Premium level technology for maximum performance. Polyurethane-encapsulated gel inserts in forefoot and heel conform to foot for instant fit and comfort. Ariat's patented lateral motion control device dramatically reduces muscle and leg fatigue.
Premium quality waterproofed leather keeps you riding whatever the weather. Speed tie laces. Moisture wicking Cobalt orthotic footbed with encapsulated gel pads in heel and forefoot. Revolutionary Cobalt Cushioning System in heel features SKYDEX™ Smarter Cushioning™ material. Composite fiber forked shank offers maximum stability on the ground and in the stirrup; 3x the
strength of steel. Updated Duratread™ outsole with “strike zones” for enhanced durability. Self-cleaning cross action tread offers excellent traction.
Comfort fit ankle flexion notches. Brand new in box; I decided I wanted zippers again!!!
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-w...1-38806/cn/11/

Devon-Aire X-Wear Hipster- Small - Light Beige - $20
The latest in fashion and technology. Based on the popular hip hugger style and designed for the rider. Second Skin® technology for maximum freedom of motion and Dev-Tek™ moisture management for great comfort. Lay-flat plush elastic waistband, French fly front, belt loops, Clarino™ patches, Velcro® ankle closures and reinforced seams. In Viscose with 3% Lycra®. Machine wash. Ridden in several times; in excellent condition. Fits slim, like a sz. 24
See: http://www.millbrook-tack.com/millbrook/product.asp?dept_id=3509&pf_id=PAAAAAOIOECJDLPC&ad _id=froogle&key_id=Devon-AireHipsterBreeches

Brown Mesh Mane Tamer- $7

These high-fashion Bell Boots by Davis are designed for over-reach protection; contoured to the horse's foot to minimize spinning. Made of
heavy duty PVC compound several times more durable than rubber boots, resisting rips and tears. The double-locking Velcro closures hold
the boot securely in place. Purple with purple/silver glitter. Worn only a handful of times during shipping only; in excellent condition. Standard Horse Size

German-engineered plastic boot jack in aqua-mint green. Features correct elevation angle and anti-slip tread bumps on foot base and bottom. Soft rounded edge heel placement cut-out enables secure removal of boots without any scuffs or rubs. Lightweight; fits easily in a tack trunk or grooming box.

NEW Soft Rubber Loose Ring Mullen Bit- 5" $5
Flexible, lightweight rubber mullen is a soft and kind mouthpiece, well suited to a new or very sensitive mouth. Stainless steel loose ring snaffle. Like new; tried on my horse but never rode with it.
Retails $16

Twisted half-cheek pony snaffle for situations which require additional control without severity. Stainless steel rings with copper twist for greater acceptance. Used in great condition
Retail $40

Loose Ring Snaffle Bit $7
Stainless Steel loose ring snaffle with thick mouthpiece and rounded edges is soft and easy to accept. O/S Used in great condition!

Heavy weight high quality stainless steel eggbutt snaffle. Smooth rounded edges in traditional eggbutt styling. Used in great condition!

Roma Riser Pad - $15
Channel contoured pad fits into gullet at back of saddle to correct saddle angle on hard-to-fit horses. Protective cushioning reduces slipping and pressure points; provides added lift to back of saddle to even saddle fit. Ultra Cell foam never loses shape. Non-absorbent. White. Faint "Jones" written on very top of riser. Otherwise in perfect condition.
See: http://www.bitofbritain.com/ProductD...oductCode=0178

Email: joneschristi@palmbeach.k12.fl.us for more info & photos

chrissymack
Feb. 28, 2007, 07:15 AM
Items listed above are still available!! Combine & make an offer!!:)

chrissymack
Mar. 1, 2007, 07:33 AM
Here is an updated list of what's available as of 3/1/07. I will continue to update as items sell! :)

Airflow padded flaps with pencil knee rolls for security. Excellent condition--ridden in for just 1 yr; always well oiled and maintained. Comes with stirrup leathers, stirrups, Collegiate saddle cover, and complete gullet change system (system alone retails $100)!!
Retails New @ $1,000.00
See: http://www.smartpakequine.com/Produc...ctclassid=4813

See: http://www.stcroixsaddlery.com/Girth...g_wb_34320.htm

traditional show shirt
movement.
Brand new in original unopened packaging.
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-v...X1-20545/cn/1/

Comfort fit ankle flexion notches. Brand new in box; I decided I wanted zippers again!!!
See: http://www.doversaddlery.com/ariat-w...1-38806/cn/11/

Devon-Aire X-Wear Hipster- Small - Beige - $20
See: http://www.millbrook-tack.com/millbr...AOIOECJDLPC&ad _id=froogle&key_id=Devon-AireHipsterBreeches

Brown Mane Tamer- $7

Retail $40

Loose Ring Snaffle Bit $7
Stainless Steel loose ring snaffle with thick mouthpiece and rounded edges is soft and easy to accept. O/S Used in great condition!

Roma Riser Pad - $15
See: http://www.bitofbritain.com/ProductD...oductCode=0178

Email: joneschristi@palmbeach.k12.fl.us for more info & photos

chrissymack
Mar. 13, 2007, 07:41 AM
Saddle-SOLD
Stock Pin-SOLD
Mullen Bit-SOLD

chrissymack
Mar. 15, 2007, 12:46 PM
Wintec Girth- SOLD :)

Check above for other items still available!! :D

chrissymack
Mar. 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
Ariat Devon Pro Cordovan Paddock boots- SOLD!

Lots of other items still available! See above!