PDA

View Full Version : Selection of bits and bridle w/flash att. for sale

asb_own_me
Feb. 20, 2007, 06:54 PM
Please email asb_own _me @ hotmail.com with any questions. I will only accept PayPal payments. I apologize for any inconvenience but it is the easiest and safest method for transactions. Please feel free to view my feedback on eBay (username asb_own_me) and on the feedback forum here on CoTH. Prices do NOT include shipping. I can ship UPS or USPS.

BITS:
5" Myler bit - used once - see the mouthpiece at http://www.toklat.com/myler/mbits_41PB.html, and it has the "J" cheeks which are the eggbutt cheeks with hooks. - $75
5" three ring elevator - $25
5" Baucher bit - $15
5" full cheek Waterford - $20
5" loose ring twisted snaffle - $10
5" loose ring plain snaffle - $10
4 3/4" double jointed Kimberwicke with center copper roller, comes with curb chain and hooks - $15

BRIDLE
Horse size black bridle with flash attachment. Comes with reins. Decent leather, can't find a maker's mark. Would be suitable for smaller shows and/or schooling. - $25

Garment Bag
Heavy duty padded nylon cordura hunter green garment bag with separate zippered openings on the back for your tall boots. Fully lined interior, all heavy duty zippers. Bag measures 40" tall and 25" wide. It was made by Brandt Blanket Company and we paid $120 for it. I used it once. - $50

Thank you!

asb_own_me
Feb. 23, 2007, 11:35 AM
I am working on getting photos of these items. Thank you for your patience!

asb_own_me
Feb. 25, 2007, 01:39 PM
I apologize, I have been sick. Here are some photos!

asb_own_me
Feb. 25, 2007, 01:45 PM
And here are the rest :) Thank you for your patience!

asb_own_me
Feb. 27, 2007, 11:03 AM
In response to a few inquiries:

I will accept money orders or cashiers checks as well. I didn't realize so many people were having trouble with PayPal!

Offers welcome, I just want this stuff out of my way :)

As of this morning, everything is still available.

asb_own_me
Mar. 16, 2007, 11:04 AM
STILL AVAILABLE - REDUCED PRICES:

BITS:
5" Myler bit - used once - see the mouthpiece at http://www.toklat.com/myler/mbits_41PB.html, and it has the "J" cheeks which are the eggbutt cheeks with hooks. - $75
5" three ring elevator - $25
5" Baucher bit - $10
5" full cheek Waterford - $15
5" loose ring twisted snaffle - $5
5" loose ring plain snaffle - $5
4 3/4" double jointed Kimberwicke with center copper roller, comes with curb chain and hooks - $10

BRIDLE
Horse size black bridle with flash attachment. Comes with reins. Decent leather, can't find a maker's mark. Would be suitable for smaller shows and/or schooling. - $15

Garment Bag
Heavy duty padded nylon cordura hunter green garment bag with separate zippered openings on the back for your tall boots. Fully lined interior, all heavy duty zippers. Bag measures 40" tall and 25" wide. It was made by Brandt Blanket Company and we paid $120 for it. I used it once. - $50

asb_own_me
Mar. 16, 2007, 03:36 PM
Baucher bit and bridle pending sale.

asb_own_me
Mar. 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
Pending payments:

three ring elevator bit, loose ring snaffle, bridle

Baucher bit

full cheek Waterford

All other items still available. Thank you!

asb_own_me
Apr. 24, 2007, 07:36 PM
Payment has never arrived for the Waterford, so it is still available.

Still available (see more detailed descriptions above):
Waterford $15
twisted snaffle $5
Kimberwicke $10
Myler bit $75
garment bag $50

asb_own_me
May. 9, 2007, 04:54 PM
Myler bit ~sold pending payment~

Other items above still available.

Thanks!

asb_own_me
May. 13, 2007, 07:14 PM
Waterford ~SOLD~

Other items listed above still available.