PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Deep Seat Saddle 16" Like New!

sbradfield
Jan. 29, 2007, 10:28 PM
Jaguar XJS 16" saddle, excellent "like new" condition. Wide tree, regular flap. All registration documents available and ready for the new owner to execute. Superb quality, great balanced fit, comfortable; selling only because my daughter's long legs require long flaps. Selling for less than half the price originally paid at $1000.00. Will ship professionally packaged and insured at $75.

sbradfield
Feb. 2, 2007, 07:34 AM
This is a quality, comfortable saddle, purchased under the guidance of another trainer. My daughter shows in Equitation classes on the A circuit where every single detail matters and can make the difference between pinning or not. My daughters' new trainer agrees that the saddle is beautiful, comfortable and well balanced, but pointed out that the flaps are too short for my daughter who is all leg. We had to have a saddle custom made with longer flaps, and now my daughter has 4 saddles! The Jag being the newest and least used (only ridden in about 4 times), we thought it made sense to sell it.

The Jaguars' slighter deeper seat will give you the secure feeling of total control in every situation. Balance is necessary for health, happiness and ability, A common mistake in buying a new saddle is buying one with a seat that is too big for the rider. I deally, you should be able to fit 3 or 4 fingers width between your body and the cantle of the saddle. A seat that is too large will contribute to the riders weight being distributed unevenly, this trowing off the riders and the horses' center of balance.

Do the research. A saddle is a big investment worthy of serious investigation. The Jaguar is an excellent quality saddle made in England by the highly respected Harry Dabbs Saddlemakers.

For more than 34 years H.W. Dabbs saddlemakers have been known as one of the finest saddle and bridle makers in the world. Jaguar Cars, Ltd. has now licensed H.W. Dabbs to create a new breed of saddle.

The foundation of the Jaguar - a laminated wood spring tree - has been perfected through years of testing in real-life situations, with hundreds of horse and rider combinations. Superior fit, flexibility and comfort are the hallmarks of every Jaguar saddle.

Memory-cell foam panels and a wide gullet combine for ample clearance of the spine and withers, another unique Jaguar attribute. The Dabbs' saddlemakers have found a way to blend old world craftsmanship with modern technology. The result is an incredibly soft and comfortable flex-cell foam seat.

In keeping with Jaguar's highest standards, the seat, panels, and padded flaps are carefully crafted from the finest grade of French Calf leather. The flaps are made of full grain European leather, chosen for strength, softness, and good looks. On the average, only 10 out of every 100 pieces of leather meet the criteria set by H.W. Dabbs saddlemakers for use in Jaguar saddles.

Serious, reasonable offers will be considered.

sbradfield
Feb. 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
My contact information: sheribradfield@gmail.com

sbradfield
Mar. 1, 2007, 04:34 AM
Email for picture. Reasonable offers will be considered.

sbradfield
Apr. 4, 2007, 09:06 PM
SOLD!