PDA

View Full Version : Gold Medal 17" CC Saddle & Grand Prix Helmet plus 2 pony saddles

Woodland
Jan. 22, 2007, 05:33 PM
Hello,

I have a well broken in Gold Medal CC saddle it has a 17" seat and regular sized tree. Tree is sound. It is dark oil, and has some scratches and scuffs on it. It has leathers and 4 3/4" irons on it. I need a wide tree for my guy. Asking $150 plus shipping. I will carefully pack it and ship it. No returns

I have a like new Troxel Grand Prix black velvet helmet. It was on my daughter once for a show. The next show(next year) it was too tight, so it went back in the box. It is near perfect, and lovely for work or show. I love the low profile! I bought her a large to replace it. Boy she grew! I paid $132 with tax - How about $50/offer plus shipping - which should be about $6.00 No returns please.

I also have two western 10" saddles. Both have been on horses and ponies. One is an old sturdy beat up dark oil. i took it apart to clean, and it needs to be reassembled. Tree is perfect. The other is much newer light oil. However it is not as well made, and after a good drop on the stable floor the horn broke off and the tree feels loose too me. $25 plus shipping for both. Might make a great decorative piece for a bench or fence post. Or saddle up that naughty horse with to lunge. Actually the dark oil is still very usuable.

Thank you for looking. I prefer a personal check or money order mailed to my home. When it is recieved and cleared I will mail the items USPS.:)