PDA

View Full Version : 17 1/2" Crosby California Prix des Nations 97

Jessyka89
Jan. 15, 2007, 10:31 PM
This is a 17 1/2" Crosby California Prix des Nations 97 in excellent condition. I am selling it for my barn owner. She bought it used from a local tack shop and has only ridden in it 4 times, due to it not fitting her wider Quarter Horse. It has a regular tree and padded knee rolls. The leather has been extremely well taken care of and the stitching is perfect. The saddle looks absolutely brand new. This saddle has been extremely well taken care of and is extremely comfortable and cushy for both horse and rider. This saddle has been recently oiled and cleaned and she is asking $900 neg. plus $50 shipping. When I receive payment, I will take it to a postal service to have it wrapped with bubble wrap so that it won't be damaged in flight and can usually be shipped out the day after I receive payment. You will usually receive it within a week, depending on how far it is being sent. I accept PayPal and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at Jessyka89@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Feel free to look at more pictures at:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/557019166QLpJHY

Jessyka89
Jan. 29, 2007, 09:18 PM
down to $875 plus the $50 shipping!