PDA

View Full Version : Wintec Close Contact CAIR!! New Amigo Cooler & Weatherbeeta Fly Sheet!!

Twix04
Nov. 16, 2006, 08:02 PM
Hello!

1. I bought myself a new saddle earlier in the summer and just haven't gotten around to selling my Wintec Close Contact w/ CAIR. I bought this saddle new last year and it was used for approx. one year. It is still in excellent condition, but does have some light wear where the stirrup leathers rup (the slight 'grain' has been rubbed smooth but is still the same color). This is a great saddle for schooling and even showing and is VERY comfy to sit in, in my opinion. Has a somewhat deeper seat that is great for flat work! I'm asking $400 obo.

2. BRAND NEW Amigo Jersey Cooler size 70 in Ultra Blue/Powder Blue. Taken out of the bag but not worn. I just received it yesterday in the mail. I'm no longer riding the pony I bought it for so it needs to go (it took no less than about a month to ship to me!!). I absolutely love this color and need the $$ to buy another one in a bigger size! This would make an EXCELLENT Christmas present. Price is $40.

3. Tolkat Medallion Fleece pad, shaped. This was used a couple times and has since been sitting in my tack locker. Price is $15.00.

4. BRAND NEW Weatherbeeta Airflow Mesh Fly Sheet Combo size 81. I bought this at Rolex thinking it was the one w/o the neck attachment, like the picture...came home w/ a combo! It's either an 81 or 82". Tried on a horse once and has since been in original bag in tack locker. Price is $60.

Please email littellj@findlay.edu with any questions. Prices do not include shipping. I prefer to ship USPS Priority mail because I've found it to be one of the fastest shippers, but it's up to you. Thanks for looking!!

Twix04
Nov. 23, 2006, 12:11 AM
Sorry, forgot to add that the Wintec is a size 17 w/ a medium gullet installed.

Twix04
Nov. 24, 2006, 08:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

1. I bought myself a new saddle earlier in the summer and just haven't gotten around to selling my Wintec Close Contact w/ CAIR. I bought this saddle new last year and it was used for approx. one year. It is still in excellent condition, but does have some light wear where the stirrup leathers rup (the slight 'grain' has been rubbed smooth but is still the same color). This is a great saddle for schooling and even showing and is VERY comfy to sit in, in my opinion. Has a somewhat deeper seat that is great for flat work! I'm asking $400 obo.

2. BRAND NEW Amigo Jersey Cooler size 70 in Ultra Blue/Powder Blue. Taken out of the bag but not worn. I just received it yesterday in the mail. I'm no longer riding the pony I bought it for so it needs to go (it took no less than about a month to ship to me!!). I absolutely love this color and need the $$ to buy another one in a bigger size! This would make an EXCELLENT Christmas present. Reduced to $32

3. Tolkat Medallion Fleece pad, shaped. This was used a couple times and has since been sitting in my tack locker. Price is $15.00.

4. BRAND NEW Weatherbeeta Airflow Mesh Fly Sheet Combo size 81. I bought this at Rolex thinking it was the one w/o the neck attachment, like the picture...came home w/ a combo! It's either an 81 or 82". Tried on a horse once and has since been in original bag in tack locker. Reduced to $50

Please email littellj@findlay.edu with any questions. Prices do not include shipping. I prefer to ship USPS Priority mail because I've found it to be one of the fastest shippers, but it's up to you. Thanks for looking!!

Twix04
Nov. 24, 2006, 08:21 PM
Wintec saddle is Brown w/ changable gullet system

Twix04
Dec. 28, 2006, 08:51 PM
here is a link to pictures of the saddle, cooler, and fleece pad

http://community.webshots.com/user/theGecko100 and see album Horse Equipment For Sale

Twix04
Dec. 30, 2006, 05:13 PM
Amigo Cooler is Sold!

Twix04
Jan. 23, 2007, 04:21 PM
Wintec Saddle sold!

Twix04
Mar. 19, 2007, 12:52 AM
BRAND NEW Weatherbeeta Airflow Mesh Combo sheet still availible!

Twix04
Apr. 14, 2007, 10:58 AM
Weatherbeeta Fly Sheet now on ebay