PDA

View Full Version : Crosby Tad Coffin Equilibrium saddle (16.5 M), plain blk Stubben reins (5/8" or 1/2")

DressageReine
Oct. 30, 2006, 10:44 PM
Crosby Equilibrium CC saddle (designed by Tad Coffin) 16.5": I’m having to sell my Crosby saddle because, while it fits every other horse I have put it on, it doesn’t fit my new horse (of course!). I’m kind of bummed, I love this saddle! It’s comfy, gives you a great feel for the horse, and provides great balance. It has small triangular knee blocks.
The tree is sound (size is M - MW) and the panels do not need reflocking. The billets are sound (and are lined w/nylon for extra strength). I’m guessing this saddle is between 5 and 10 years old, but it’s very well taken care of. I’m one of those weird ones who loves to clean tack, so the leather’s supple and nicely broken in.
I’m asking $500 shipped for the saddle (to anywhere in the US), but I’d definitely be willing to trade for a Wintec Isabelle saddle (17”) or Wintec 500 Pro Dressage (17”).
(Pictures coming tomorrow)

One pair of black plain leather Stubben reins: I bought two pairs of plain Stubben reins because I couldn’t buy a single pair of plain ones when I needed them. One of them is ½” wide and the other is 5/8” wide. I have used the ½” about 10 times and the 5/8” about 3 times. Either one is available for sale, but only one pair! So request the pair you want before someone else does!
I’m asking $45 shipped (to anywhere in the US).
(Pictures coming tomorrow)

Payment: I can only accept PayPal at this time – this is for my protection as well as yours!

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at DressageReine@msn.com (DressageReine@msn.com). Or you can PM me too.

DressageReine
Nov. 1, 2006, 02:57 PM
ok, i don't know what's going on here, but if you can't read it but are interested, please e-mail me and I'll e-mail you what it says, minus all those html things. thanks!

DressageReine
Nov. 4, 2006, 06:51 PM
Here are some pics:

http://gem121.onfinite.com/album/1033248/1033249/

DressageReine
Nov. 8, 2006, 04:37 PM
Really need to sell saddle, price negotiable!

DressageReine
Feb. 9, 2007, 02:12 PM
SOLD! Thank you so much, Rachael! Enjoy!