PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Favorites?

MyGiantPony
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:43 PM
What is your favorite sort of thing to watch on YouTube? Not a favorite video, necessarily, but type of video?

I'm obsessed with watching So You Think You Can Dance clips, and Britain's Got Talent. I prefer it to America's Got Talent.

And how do people discover videos that end up going viral?

War Admiral
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:44 PM
I love watching pretty much anything & everything from the UK. I've subbed to a lot of accounts that stream UK stuff online. BBC 4's music documentaries are especially good.

SaturdayNightLive
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:45 PM
Jenna Marbles

The Lizzie Bennett Diaries

Obsessed with those. I like a lot of others, too. I can waste hours on YouTube. It may be a problem.

MyGiantPony
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:45 PM
Graham Norton...oh Lordy do I love him!

MistyBlue
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:56 PM
I like Jenna Marbles too, she's funny as heck sometimes.

I rarely have an aim when I go on youtube. Most of the time I'm looking for something simple like a stretching exercise to see how it's done right. But I then get sidetracked by the "suggested" videos on the side. I'll check another one that's semi-stretch related. Then that'll have a side one that has less to do with stretching but looks interesting...and before you know it I've followed so many side videos I'm watching a baby rhino in a zoo wondering what the heck I was looking for in the first place, LOL!

I'll also check out videos my girls send me. Or funny ones or animal ones or whatever that catches my eye on MSN homepage or something. Lately I've been watching kitten videos, I'm waiting for one to get old enough to bring home and have kittehs on the brain.

catosis
Mar. 30, 2013, 11:07 PM
You're welcome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omVq43RhVXI)

MyGiantPony
Mar. 30, 2013, 11:11 PM
You're welcome. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omVq43RhVXI)

I have no idea what the hell that was, but I couldn't take my eyes off it. LOL

Acertainsmile
Mar. 30, 2013, 11:11 PM
Just sent that to my son, he does the best imitation of an Indian I've ever seen...he's going to love it!