PDA

View Full Version : Procrastinators Unite!

Acertainsmile
Mar. 30, 2013, 06:43 PM
This is probably my biggest vice, somehow I always manage to get everything done though. Seems I work better under extreme pressure!

Currently I'm procrastinating on getting our taxes done, breaking a horse (I can blame it a little on the weather), and finishing up on a business project which involves a final payment to us.

Oh, and washing floors, dusting and doing laundry to get ready for tomorrow (family coming in). Still have Easter baskets to put together, eggs to hide and a few gifts to wrap. :rolleyes:

Yet here I sit...

Renn/aissance
Mar. 30, 2013, 06:46 PM
I'll kick your butt if you kick mine. I've got homework to do. All I actually want to do is switch the laundry, clean up a bit, and then watch Downton Abbey. Guess how much homework I've done...

(I did do housework earlier today, though. That's something, right?)

Alagirl
Mar. 30, 2013, 06:47 PM
the horse will break just as well in a week or two...the dishes and floors won't walk off, but dangit, get that money! :eek:

abbbalonian twist
Mar. 30, 2013, 06:53 PM
Count me in!

Currently procrastinating a bunch of homework- no matter how much I tell myself I'm going to do it early, I get distracted (lots of time by COTH) and I generally find I'm more efficient when I wait till the last minute, because then I have to be :winkgrin:

Acertainsmile
Mar. 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
Okay, so in the last 1/2 hour I've
Marinated Steaks
Washed down the hardwood stairs (shedding dog following me of course)
Hand washed dining room floors
Cleaned a bathroom (darn 6 yr old boys)
Threw in a load of laundry and watched the Lousiana Derby. :)

I started watching Downtown Abbey last night, easily hooked!

Still alot more to do!

Mukluk
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:42 PM
Sometimes if you procrastinate long enough, the problem goes away!!!!

CS
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:46 PM
I'll be there in a minute (or 10)....

MyGiantPony
Mar. 30, 2013, 10:47 PM
My bedroom currently looks like the 7th circle of Hell. I'll get to it at some point.

Mar. 30, 2013, 10:56 PM
Maybe later.

pony grandma
Mar. 30, 2013, 11:03 PM
Tomorrow is another day - pace yourself!