PDA

View Full Version : Andrea, The Walking Dead

threedogpack
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:05 PM
What is UP with this chick?

I just want to slap her!

overthemoon
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:09 PM
Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but my SO and I are both firmly in the "we can't stand her" camp.

ddb
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:12 PM
What is UP with this chick?

I just want to slap her!

I'm with you!

dani0303
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:33 PM
Omg how stupid can she be?!

GotGait
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:39 PM
She is so unlike the comic Andrea it's stunning. I don't know why they decided to go the direction they have with her. They made her a giant "dumb blond" joke.

threedogpack
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:49 PM
tho I have to say, Michonne is my hero.

"You chose a warm bed over a friend."

Loved that.

threedogpack
Feb. 24, 2013, 10:51 PM
also, whywhywhy aren't there any memorable quotes on IMDB?????

big_red_ottb
Feb. 24, 2013, 11:11 PM
Ugh I've disliked Andrea from the beginning. She is infuriating! Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but looking forward to it. Michonne is my favorite character at the moment.

KateKat
Feb. 24, 2013, 11:15 PM
It's a shame she is so central to the Woodbury plot line right now...

ViewParadise
Feb. 24, 2013, 11:47 PM
She's the 'love to hate' girl. I can't figure it out, I want to say that she's just plain dumb... but it may be more of a ridiculously idealistic mindset. She accepts anything that is even remotely 'pretty/shiny/clean/happy' on the outside and doesn't question much. Naive maybe? Although I don't know how you could keep that mentality in a Zombie apocalypse!

threedogpack
Feb. 25, 2013, 12:26 AM
She's the 'love to hate' girl. I can't figure it out, I want to say that she's just plain dumb... but it may be more of a ridiculously idealistic mindset. She accepts anything that is even remotely 'pretty/shiny/clean/happy' on the outside and doesn't question much. Naive maybe? Although I don't know how you could keep that mentality in a Zombie apocalypse!

"ridiculously idealistic mindset"

but remember she was the one that told Maggie she had to make a decision to live when Maggie broke the mirror and sliced her wrists. What happened to THAT Andrea? Or the one who shot her sister? That was a tough deed.

EponaRoan
Feb. 25, 2013, 12:34 AM
but remember she was the one that told Maggie she had to make a decision to live when Maggie broke the mirror and sliced her wrists. What happened to THAT Andrea?

Wasn't it the little sister, Beth and not Maggie? (And yes, Andrea is an awful character.)

threedogpack
Feb. 25, 2013, 12:59 AM
Wasn't it the little sister, Beth and not Maggie? (And yes, Andrea is an awful character.)

uhhh, yes. It was.

big_red_ottb
Feb. 25, 2013, 01:24 AM
After watching the episode, I am even more frustrated. I think my biggest problem is that she is the one character who has not been given a consistent personality. She's the least "real" and her actions seem to suit whatever role they need her to play, instead of being true to her character, because she hasn't really been given a character.

Or maybe I just really hate her and am blaming that on bad writing. I dunno.

thatmoody
Feb. 25, 2013, 07:00 AM
No, big red, I think you've hit on why she aggravates people. If she were ALWAYS idealistic, or ALWAYS vapid, people would get accustomed to it. But since she wings around like a wounded gull...we hate her.

mercedespony
Mar. 29, 2013, 06:01 PM
Well, she's in a pickle now, isn't she.
Perfect opportunity to write her out of the show - would the group really accept her back now, after so much time with the Governor?
I almost cried when they knocked out Merle.

RubyLink
Mar. 29, 2013, 08:19 PM
I can't stand Andrea. I really, really hope that the Governor kills her or at least does some damage. Afterwards, I want Daryl to kill him with his crossbow along with everyone else who helped the Governor. Poor Daryl :( First Sophia and then Merle.

CatPS
Mar. 29, 2013, 08:25 PM
I'm a couple of episodes behind, but WHY have they killed so many cool characters and let stinky ol' Andrea stay around?!?! Ugh, HATE her! Can't someone just bite Andrea, already?

dalpal
Mar. 29, 2013, 09:30 PM
My guess is that Milton will kill the governor and save Andrea

Beentheredonethat
Mar. 29, 2013, 09:53 PM
OK, the last episode is not until Sunday night. What are YOU guys talking about.

Andrea was pretty stupid to stick it out, but don't you guys watch the Talking Dead? After she realized how nuts the Governor was, she tried to kill him, but MIlton stopped her. The only way she could get anything done was to pretend to stay in to help get things done.

Speaking of the Taling Dead, I LOVE that. So geek out with it. They've had most of the major characters on. I am so weirded out most of them aren't American! Rick is Australian, I think, the great black guy who lost his son is English, Beth is English, and the Governor is English. Andrea was on and is American.

I love how Michonne's character is starting to talk and developing. She's great. That last episode with Merle was SO sad. Merle finally becomes human and sacrifices for all, and no one knows. :( He had the best idea about how to do it, too.

GotGait
Mar. 29, 2013, 10:40 PM
Andrea is still alive in the comics so I doubt they will kill her off. Then again, Dale wasn't supposed to die until much much later, so who knows what they are going to do.
Some of the other characters are composites of different people (some dead), but she's not. The stuff with the Governor does not happen and she's pretty kick ass in the comic. I don't know why she's so awful in the show.

threedogpack
Mar. 30, 2013, 01:21 AM
Andrea is going to get free, I agree that Milton will do it but I think Morgan will kill the Gov. Otherwise, why would they have brought him back for just one episode? And as for Merle dying, he HAD to so Darryl could get on with is life. I felt bad for Darryl. How many main characters have had to kill family? Carl killed Lori, Andrea killed her sister, Darryl killed his brother, am I forgetting anyone?

Beentheredonethat
Mar. 30, 2013, 01:25 AM
I saw the interview with the guy who plays Morgan, who's British, and I don't know he'll be back. They were talking about how they loved him, but he's in so much demand, they couldn't get him back until this episode. And, this was not the only movie he was making this year.

I think Merle was turning the corner into human. He and Michonne were getting along. He COULD have become a real human. And he died a hero, and no one knows. :(

Morgan finally killed his wife, after she killed their son (as a zombie.)

EponaRoan
Mar. 31, 2013, 02:36 AM
I wish they'd killed Andrea instead of Merle. I think I just like the actor better than the actress (who takes herself way too seriously).

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:36 AM
Well, she's in a pickle now, isn't she.
Perfect opportunity to write her out of the show - would the group really accept her back now, after so much time with the Governor?
I almost cried when they knocked out Merle.Yes, she is in a pickle now, isn't she!!! I saw her on the Talking Dead, which airs right after the Walking Dead, and she mentioned that there were some key moments cut out of the scenes where Rick and the Governor were talking and she, Daryl and Hershel were outside. When she was talking with Hershel alone, her character suggested to Hershel that she had to go back with the Governor to Woodberry in order to "end it" (or something like that) and Hershel suggested that she needed to do that, but the scene was cut from the show. There was another scene in that episode that added a little depth to her character that was also cut, according to the actress. She has always annoyed me as a character but I kind of hope they do something with her. I'd love to see more about the history of her and Michone. I also can't see how far the story arch with the Governor could continue much without Andrea - now that Merle's dead she's the only glue that connects the storyline of the prison and Woodberry. That said, I'm ready for that storyline to come to an end. I was also sad when Merle was killed, and I do think he was coming around a bit, but I also think his character would never really fit in anywhere. He did torture and try to kill Maggie and Glenn, he did try to kill Michone, he did kill that kid in the woods when Michone got away...he could never be trusted no matter how they attempted to redeem his character. Milton - I think there's hope for this character but I can also see him *almost* stepping to the plate and then wimping out at the last minute. or becoming a martyr. I guess we'll find out soon!

mercedespony
Mar. 31, 2013, 11:52 AM
Season Finale tonight!
I'm leaving my family's Easter dinner tonight early, lol.

Beentheredonethat
Mar. 31, 2013, 02:42 PM
I know. I'm way too excited. I've been watching the non-stop reruns all weel. My SO keeps asking me WHAT I'm watching. Zombies!!

Anyone want to talk about how you can manage to figure out the logistics of the zombies? I have noticed they were faster in the earlier seasons. They amble much slower now, I guess because they've been dead awhile. But even when Merle was freshly dead, he was weak when he attacked Daryl.

And HOW can they have blood? WHERE do you get all that liquid from when you've been dead a week to three years and are missing major body parts? And HOW are the bones so fragile that you can stomp on a skull and break it? If it's from age, wouldn't the whole bone structure of the body just break? How HOW do they have such a good sense of smell and hearing when, well, they've been dead and the body parts are rotted away?

I just need to know. It's important to have some kind of reasoning how this could be.

KateKat
Mar. 31, 2013, 03:48 PM
Things not making sense is one of the biggest weaknesses of the show. Characters act in really stupid ways and no one seems to really learn/remember anything when it comes to the zombies. At least they haven't turned the zombies into sprinters ala Dawn of the Dead.

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 09:15 PM
I know. I'm way too excited. I've been watching the non-stop reruns all weel. My SO keeps asking me WHAT I'm watching. Zombies!!

Anyone want to talk about how you can manage to figure out the logistics of the zombies? I have noticed they were faster in the earlier seasons. They amble much slower now, I guess because they've been dead awhile. But even when Merle was freshly dead, he was weak when he attacked Daryl.

And HOW can they have blood? WHERE do you get all that liquid from when you've been dead a week to three years and are missing major body parts? And HOW are the bones so fragile that you can stomp on a skull and break it? If it's from age, wouldn't the whole bone structure of the body just break? How HOW do they have such a good sense of smell and hearing when, well, they've been dead and the body parts are rotted away?

I just need to know. It's important to have some kind of reasoning how this could be.
I think you are overthinking the zombie thing. They're clearly not "dead" as we know "dead". Their cells seem to be somehow "alive". Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to balance walking upright. One leg wouldn't go in front of the other, and they wouldn't be able to grasp anything, if they didn't have some muscle and neuron activity. Plus, they seem to have a metabolism and a need to eat food. I think of them as people with severe, severe lobotomies - working on a brainstem level.

KateKat
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:05 PM
Well. That was unexpected!!

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:15 PM
No kidding! I got teary at the end. :(

threedogpack
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:17 PM
I SO did not think Andrea would die in this episode!

chillydc
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:19 PM
I cannot believe it is over until October!

Beentheredonethat
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:20 PM
I think you are overthinking the zombie thing. They're clearly not "dead" as we know "dead". Their cells seem to be somehow "alive". Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to balance walking upright. One leg wouldn't go in front of the other, and they wouldn't be able to grasp anything, if they didn't have some muscle and neuron activity. Plus, they seem to have a metabolism and a need to eat food. I think of them as people with severe, severe lobotomies - working on a brainstem level.

MAn, you guys! West coast hasn't seen it.

Well, obviously the zombie thin requires a lot of ignoring, BUT, if they're alive, how can they live without eating or drinking for weeks or years? They obviously aren't eating much, as there aren't that many humans left, and some have obviously been sitting there for a long time, like in the prison, yet can still move. What energy is allowing them to move? Stand upright? And I SO have a problem with all of that pumping blood.

threedogpack
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:22 PM
WHERE is the Governor????

Beentheredonethat
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:24 PM
OK, I am not going to open this anymore until I see it. We have two hours to go easties!

dalpal
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:26 PM
I have to admit that I'm bummed. I wanted Milton to save Andrea and both get out.

wishfulthinking711
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:33 PM
I am going to slap Carl soon. Kid is getting on my nerves

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:45 PM
MAn, you guys! West coast hasn't seen it.

Well, obviously the zombie thin requires a lot of ignoring, BUT, if they're alive, how can they live without eating or drinking for weeks or years? They obviously aren't eating much, as there aren't that many humans left, and some have obviously been sitting there for a long time, like in the prison, yet can still move. What energy is allowing them to move? Stand upright? And I SO have a problem with all of that pumping blood.
OK, I think metabolism becomes extremely slow with zombification, which is why they move so slowly. I think the longer they go without eating, the slower they get. I actually think there'll come a time when they die of hunger but it takes a long time. It seems like these local zombies are still finding people to eat, and I bet they also eat animals/livestock that might be confined and/or starting to starve themselves. So I don't think as a population they're yet "starving to death". I pin it on low metabolism. My zombie hypothesis.

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:47 PM
WHERE is the Governor????

I know!

threedogpack
Mar. 31, 2013, 10:53 PM
and what did you think of Michonne staying with Andrea? Holy cow! All I could think was, don't stand too close on the other side of that steel door!

J-Lu
Mar. 31, 2013, 11:33 PM
and what did you think of Michonne staying with Andrea? Holy cow! All I could think was, don't stand too close on the other side of that steel door!
Ha! I thought the same thing! That was the scene that made me teary-eyed...

threedogpack
Mar. 31, 2013, 11:49 PM
are we ever going to find out what the relationship was to the two dead zombies Michonne had with her were?

dani0303
Mar. 31, 2013, 11:54 PM
I am deeply depressed and will be until October. WAHHH!!

Have you West Coasters seen it yet? I'm dying to talk about it!

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:04 AM
Well, shit, Andrea's dead. That's not really fair. And they brought the whole town back to the prison? But crazy ass Governor is out there with those two dumbasses with went WITH him after he slaughtered everyone!!!

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:07 AM
dumbasses? I dunno, I think I would have shot him, but if I couldn't or didn't, I'd be afraid to NOT go with him!

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:21 AM
Well, yeah they should have SHOT him!! How long is it going to take before he guns them down?? Or even worse, they steal away from him and he's STILL out there!!

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:27 AM
Well, yeah they should have SHOT him!! How long is it going to take before he guns them down?? Or even worse, they steal away from him and he's STILL out there!!

I couldn't believe that Martinez rode in the back of that pickup and didn't shoot him! Cripes, talk about a perfect position!

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:31 AM
You know a REALLY bad scenario? The two dudes that go with him turn like him, and they become a three nutbag killing group. Governor was just so animalistic he couldn't even speak anymore. He's just going to go around killing everything.

KateKat
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:35 AM
ALSO...why leave the trucks that have all the guns? I would have had the other two guys drive the other two trucks.

I was also thinking the same thing about Glen and Maggie really sucking at shooting. It's like they've been doing this for how long now? You would think they could hit something.

I also didn't think Andrea would get killed. They tried to spend all season making her less annoying (which didn't work) and then offed her. So did not see that one coming.

Michonne has hinted that the two guys she had on leashes deserved what was coming to them...so I'm imagining maybe family members or some relation that abused her in some way? Don't know if the comics make any mention of who they are.

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:37 AM
I had not even thought about leaving the ammo behind. I would think that would be precious in post apocalypse zombie land!

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:39 AM
also, how did the Governor get away from the Zombies Andrea set on him in the last episode? There were a lot of them and only one of him.

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:43 AM
I think the Governor went so far off the edge he didn't even think about taking all of the ammo. (Maybe the people on the thread desperately looking for bullets can go check there!)

The guys Michonne had on the leash were her ex-boyfriends. I don't remember where I learned this, but they were bad. Maybe from the Talking Dead? which O'm watching now! :)

The Governor is badass--even with all of the walkers Anread set on him, he had a lot of ammo and a machete.

The guest on Talking Dead was talking about the possible hookup of Rick and Michonne in the scene where she's walking down the stairs. Maybe??

They were also talking about Carl going over the bend shooting the kid and why they would take the whole town, which seems to be all old people, into the prison. Carl is so far gone that the focus will be for Rick to turn him back into a human now.

dani0303
Apr. 1, 2013, 01:55 AM
Here are my thoughts from the episode:

The Governor is so far off the deep end. I knew he would do something completely insane but I didn't quite see that coming. I'm also not surprised by the ambiguous ending to his story. I don't think that's going to be the last we'll see of him.

I think that Rick needed to show his human side again to get rid of the visions of Lori. It was a big wake up call to him that his son is now killing without the threat of immediate danger. That said, that guy could've been trying to lead them into a trap. I'm guessing that they did go back for the weapons and vehicles from the slaughter site. They just didn't waste precious screen time showing it ;)

In the comics, Michonne's walkers were her ex and I *think* her dad. It's been a while since I read the comics some I'm not 100% positive. I think it was fitting that she was with Andrea at the end. I saw the death of Andrea as immanent. Their "death theme" for the season seemed to be characters who were becoming more human and likable (Merle, Axel, Milton).

It's going to be a long 7 months until October :(

1sock
Apr. 1, 2013, 02:19 AM
Here are my thoughts from the episode:

In the comics, Michonne's walkers were her ex and I *think* her dad. It's been a while since I read the comics some I'm not 100% positive. I think it was fitting that she was with Andrea at the end. I saw the death of Andrea as immanent. Their "death theme" for the season seemed to be characters who were becoming more human and likable (Merle, Axel, Milton).

It's going to be a long 7 months until October :(

Of the three characters you mentioned, I have to admit I was the saddest about Milton. Andrea drove me nuts, and the only reason I wanted Merle around was because he meant so much to Darrel.

Someone on Talking Dead this season called Milton "Smithers", which I thought was extremely awesome. :) He finally manned up, but not in time. :(

I think the only time I teared up this season was when Rick found out that Lori was dead, man, he really sold it. That man is an excellent actor.

The only time I've bawled was when Dale died. I was seriously distraught over that. My favorite characters now are Darrel, Michonne and I'm growing very fond of Hershel.

EponaRoan
Apr. 1, 2013, 09:47 AM
Ding dong! Not sorry she's gone - I gather the show charactor wound up totally different from the graphic novel charactor. Yeah, yeah, yeah - tell us her motivations in the last two episodes rather than showing them all along.

Road trip with the Governor. Now that would be an interesting story. And wtf didn't Martinez and Other Guy waste him when he started shooting all the others? Let alone Allen/the last one he shot?

J-Lu
Apr. 1, 2013, 09:55 AM
I think the Governor simply went off the deep end when peopel began to question him, and the deep end has been coming for some time. I liked the opening scene with Milton when Milton asked what Penny would think of the "new" Phillip and Phillip answered "she would be afraid of me. But if I was this man back then, she'd be alive to be afraid of me" (or something like that). I also wasn't surprised by Martinez and the other guy leaving with him. Seems like Martinez's whole identity is wrapped up in being the Gov's henchman and a military "leader" in Woodbury - he's a nobody w/o the Governor. I actually thought they were going back to Woodbury...maybe Martinez did, too!

Where was the rest of the population of Woodbury? Didn't they have way more people?

I also thought Glenn and Maggie were terrible shots. And at such close range, too!

Karl is on the road to deep psychosis. On the one hand, Karl is right. Lots of things could have been prevented if people just killed certain people when they had the chance. And you really can't trust anyone. But he's losing all humanity and emotion, and I wouldnt' be surprised if he tries to kill his father in the future so he can be the leader and be included in all of the killing action. Must suck to grow up in a post-apocolyptic environment! (the kid does a great job in this part, btw!)

I'm liking Hershel more and more. He's not just the voice of reason and fountain of humanity, he's asserting himself alot more. I loved how he left out that highlighted passage in the bible for the Governor to find (and that the governor read it and threw the book on the ground). That made me laugh.

I don't want to wait until october!!!! :no:

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 11:24 AM
Milton asked what Penny would think of the "new" Phillip and Phillip answered "she would be afraid of me. But if I was this man back then, she'd be alive to be afraid of me" (or something like that).

I thought that was a great couple of lines. And I was surprised that Milton said that to him.

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 11:29 AM
Karl is on the road to deep psychosis. On the one hand, Karl is right. Lots of things could have been prevented if people just killed certain people when they had the chance. And you really can't trust anyone. But he's losing all humanity and emotion, and I wouldnt' be surprised if he tries to kill his father in the future so he can be the leader and be included in all of the killing action.

or just because he thinks his father is too soft. But either way, I think Karl is such an angry young man it will make him dangerous.

I'm liking Hershel more and more. He's not just the voice of reason and fountain of humanity, he's asserting himself alot more. I loved how he left out that highlighted passage in the bible for the Governor to find (and that the governor read it and threw the book on the ground). That made me laugh.

I think Hershel (love the name too) has always been the voice of reason, but it has changed and morphed as his character has developed and he no longer thinks the zombies can be saved. I also laughed at the highlighted passage, talk about passive aggressive!

I thought the whole time the Gov and his crew were working their way inside the prison that someone, somewhere would sneak up in back of them and lock them in. I also thought they were further in than they were when the flash bangs went off.

threedogpack
Apr. 1, 2013, 11:30 AM
oh....and the clink of the empty shell hitting the ground after Andrea shot herself....that was pure drama. Great touch.

J-Lu
Apr. 1, 2013, 11:49 AM
oh....and the clink of the empty shell hitting the ground after Andrea shot herself....that was pure drama. Great touch.

YES!!!! the gunshot, the sound of the shell hitting the ground, and then the begining of Michonne's mournful wail (I loved that they added the sound of Michonne starting to cry). This was a very well done scene.

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 02:08 PM
OK, one more thing. How the hell did Andrea get bit? SHe had one hand loose when Milton zombie got up and was just getting the second hand loose. She's killed bunches of zombies one handed before. How did she manage to let him get close enough to get bit in the shoulder? Huh?

OK, and reasoning time. WHAT is with it when they turn into zombie that they have razor teeth? If I bit someone in the shoulder, I would probably not draw blood. HOW can they "tear" flesh away? Huh? It's important to discuss these things.

KateKat
Apr. 1, 2013, 02:21 PM
OK, one more thing. How the hell did Andrea get bit? SHe had one hand loose when Milton zombie got up and was just getting the second hand loose. She's killed bunches of zombies one handed before. How did she manage to let him get close enough to get bit in the shoulder? Huh?

OK, and reasoning time. WHAT is with it when they turn into zombie that they have razor teeth? If I bit someone in the shoulder, I would probably not draw blood. HOW can they "tear" flesh away? Huh? It's important to discuss these things.

Right? I assume she still had the pliers in her hand. Why not stab him in the eye with that one hand? Oh wait...maybe it was because she was still wasting precious time TALKING TO HIM INSTEAD OF FREEING HERSELF. Dohhhhhh!!!!!

I find with this show its best to take things at face value instead of delving into some of the really dumb sh*t that goes on in order to keep enjoying it! Because it does have its good moment. But even the pilot episode had some MAJOR issues despite being what I thought was the best of the whole series.

Beentheredonethat
Apr. 1, 2013, 02:47 PM
I know. The talking.

I like the show and zombie stuff, but the whole point of the "game" is to figure out a way to explain this stuff. It's like the Star Trek thingie, where whenever they had some issue like this, they would "explain" it with a device like the universal translator, or a one liner about how it was explained.

I am stuck, though. I'm almost enjoying the Talking Dead even more. Now that the WD is on at 9 here, I can see the TD at 10 before I go to bed instead of missing out every night. I'm so geeked out. Did you hear the crazy caller last night talking about the end of the world and he hung up? They were so bummed out about not getting more of the caller bomb.

KateKat
Apr. 1, 2013, 02:51 PM
No, I get the whole explaning stuff. I like to do it too. But I quit long ago with this show because it was driving me crazy. Too many things/actions/inactions just cannot be explained in any rational, common sense way.

I really enjoy the Talking Dead too! Especially Chris Hardwick ;) I've always liked him since Singled Out, lol.

J-Lu
Apr. 1, 2013, 03:06 PM

Because Woodbury made her soft. Michonne simply stomped a zombie when she was tied up to that pole by Merle, and "clotheslined" another. Daryl pushed Merle a couple of times before killing him. Andrea got soft - plus, she liked Milton. that's my theory!

The zombies don't have razor sharp teeth! Did you see that blunt mess of a bite Andrea had?! In following with my brainstem-level-of-activity theory, the zombies have no fine motor control, so when they bite (since they are so food driven) they bite really hard. Remember what that naked man did to that homeless guy in florida (ripped off his nose and face with his teeth and ate some of his flesh)? That's what Milton was doing to Andrea when he caused that large bite wound.

J-Lu
Apr. 1, 2013, 03:17 PM
Did you hear the crazy caller last night talking about the end of the world and he hung up? They were so bummed out about not getting more of the caller bomb.

Actually, i think the crazy caller was quoting John 5:29 from the bible, which is the passage, I believe, that Hershel highlighted for the governor:

The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the
graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and
they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation.

mercedespony
Apr. 1, 2013, 03:28 PM
I was unimpressed with the manner of Andrea's death. Although she has been bugging me for most of this season, I think she deserved a bigger Wow at the end than simply being bit by Milton.

And I'm bummed that the Governor isn't dead. Come on script writers, we have bigger and more evil villians to get to! We can't have the Governor hanging around, if Rick and the group are about to meet their next nasty group!